Wilton All-nighter - 19 November

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Don't forget, Soulsourcerers, i'ts the Wilton this friday!

And to quote a previous thread:

All roads lead to Whitwood..............!

link

Any Soulsourcerers I have not met yet, please say hello!

(See enclosed crimewatch photofit for identification perposes!) :D:D

Edited by Trevski
  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You ought to make the effort.....

Good mix of the obscure and not so obscure.

WOOF!

link

Love to Mr Dog, never say never in this game.....

Couldn't afford to go to Sheffield but I did, plus the Ducie/NCSC is gonna be a long day on the 27th.

I'd love to see the man Hare in action.

I'll see what I can do, I really will.

J :D

Guest Trevski

The likeness is uncannyTrevski  :D

I will be there, what time are you on?

link

dunno' what time can you get there! :D

(actually, I think its 2am!) :D

Edited by Trevski

I will be there as always. This Wilton is still the best for me.

There has been one or two poor nighters in the past couple of years but the place still has it. The last one was brilliant with some great music played. When it's good it's brilliant imo.

The best venue and atmosphere without a doubt. Fantastic big dancefloor, lots of seating and probably the friendliest of the lot.

Recommended! :D

Shane

Guest Trevski

I will be there as always. This Wilton is still the best for me.

Shane

link

Wouldn't expect anything less from you mate! :D

Gotta go,

:D "Workin' on the night shift...." :D

When it's good it's brilliant imo

Whats it like when its brilliant then :D:D:D

Theres been a few doidgy night sover last couple of years, too much R&B at times too. Got a little disallusioned with the place but the last one I saw the light again :D The venue one of the best..musically LIfeline can't be touched IMO, Wilton close on its heals when on form.

Whats it like when its brilliant then  :D   :D   :D

Theres been a few doidgy night sover last couple of years, too much R&B at times too.  Got a little disallusioned with the place but the last one I saw the light again  :D   The venue one of the best..musically LIfeline can't be touched IMO, Wilton close on its heals when on form.

link

when it's brilliant it's excellent! :D

Will be seeing you there then Chalky?

(See enclosed crimewatch photofit for identification perposes!) :lol:   :lol:

link

Hi Trev sorry not got back to your email, having problems with home technology, am definitely coming down tonight, really looking forward to it.

Will see you later tonight, and looking forward to meeting a few faces off here!

See you later

Jock

PS Am in very advanced stages of a vinyl habit, previously kicked, so please help by hiding all sales boxes tonight!!

Hi Trev sorry not got back to your email, having problems with home technology, am definitely coming down tonight, really looking forward to it.

Will see you later tonight, and looking forward to meeting a few faces off here!

See you later

Jock

PS Am in very advanced stages of a vinyl habit, previously kicked, so please help by hiding all sales boxes tonight!!

link

Hi Jocko

Will be nice to see you again after meeting in Paris. I am sure your mate Chuddy will there as always tonight.

See y'all later

Shane

(See enclosed crimewatch photofit for identification perposes!) :lol:   :lol:

link

I am looking forward to Wilton tonight, first time. I am picking up some of the girls who are in my little black book! LOL

Hope they play something by the dells, anything.

Cheers Billy

I am looking forward to Wilton tonight, first time.  I am picking up some of the girls who are in my little black book! LOL

Cheers Billy

link

You're not picking Karen up are you Billy??? if so, I feel sorry for your ears :lol:

Dells 'Make Sure' would do nicely for me.

Jamie :lol:

Guest Trevski

I am looking forward to Wilton tonight, first time.  I am picking up some of the girls who are in my little black book! LOL

Cheers Billy

link

Might manage to squeeze in "Run for cover"

If people still need directions, check the Wilton site, or map below:

Gonna be a big thing tonite! :lol:

Jamie might need to when I get hold of him Trevski  :lol:

link

:lol: Drat, you weren't supposed to read that.

However, the thought of you chasing me round Wilton Ballroom doesn't seem that bad :lol::lol:

If you can catch me :D

See you tonight!

J

Guest Trevski

:lol:   Drat, you weren't supposed to read that.

However, the thought of you chasing me round Wilton Ballroom doesn't seem that bad  :lol:   :lol:

If you can catch me  :lol:

See you tonight!

J

link

Now now, you two! :D

Mike-

Mike, I was under the impression that when you treated your wife to a new exhaust it gave you carte blanche to travel anywhere between now and Christmas..... :lol:

link

yep, though did add.... apart from yorkshire :lol:

going by troubles get every time, reckon some of my ancestors must have got cursed in the old days when it was part of wales

nothing definite on tonite yet, so see you if I see you Nick;)

You're not picking Karen up are you Billy??? if so, I feel sorry for your ears  :yes:

Dells 'Make Sure' would do nicely for me.

Jamie beer.gif

link

Excellent night at the Wilton last night, excellent sounds very obscure but nice. Nice to bump into some of the soul source crowd, great bunch of lads. By the way my ears are OK. Karen was on her best behaviour last night.

Cheers

Billy

Didn't plan to go, had spent 7.5 hours on motorways to get to Brighouse as it was (top night as always there for me) but you know what it's like once your out and about...... and thanks to Gary Fields for the lift there and Jamie and Rich for the lift back to the hotel, top night and even managed a few dances inbetween looking at records and keeping an eye on Dave & Karen :unsure:

Didn't plan to go, had spent 7.5 hours on motorways to get to Brighouse as it was (top night as always there for me) but you know what it's like once your out and about...... and thanks to Gary Fields for the lift there and Jamie and Rich for the lift back to the hotel, top night and even managed a few dances inbetween looking at records and keeping an eye on Dave & Karen  wink.gif

link

Dave and I were very well behaved all night :unsure:

It was a very enjoyable night, nice to meet some more SS people like Mark, I didn't get to meet a few though from having read other threads and the people that also went.Never mind another time blush.gif

It's  been a long long time since the first time I met her,I tried so hard to forget her,she's made my life worth living,u made me so forgiving oh now I met u baby how the world could I forget u,LOL.cheers billy

link

It may seem a long long time Billy, but its onlt been about 18 months LOL

Dave and I were very well behaved all night  :sleep3:

It was a very enjoyable night, nice to meet some more SS people like Mark, I didn't get to meet a few though from having read other threads and the people that also went.Never mind another time  :yes:

link

Karen you should have introduced me. Didn't realise until reading this how many ss folk were there that I don't know.

Gaye