buyer feedback on discogs ?

arnie j

hi soul folk,do sellers on discogs leave feedback for buyers ? i ask cos ive bought a few things over time and i always leave feedback for the seller but i cant see or find any buyer feedback thats been left about me from the sellers,any advice appreciated,thank you

jason

Social source share

To see your feedback as a buyer go into the drop down menu to Dashboard - then click on "view my purchases" which is just under the list of your last 5/6 purchase. You'll then see your feedback as a buyer next to your name.

I reckon that on discogs about 75% of sellers take the trouble to leave feedback. On ebay it's about 90% and on SS it is considerably less - probably about 50%. I don't buy from sellers who don't leave feedback which I must admit has caused me some mild anguish in the past lol when I have seen one of my wants.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

To see your feedback as a buyer go into the drop down menu to Dashboard - then click on "view my purchases" which is just under the list of your last 5/6 purchase. You'll then see your feedback as a buyer next to your name.

I reckon that on discogs about 75% of sellers take the trouble to leave feedback. On ebay it's about 90% and on SS it is considerably less - probably about 50%. I don't buy from sellers who don't leave feedback which I must admit has caused me some mild anguish in the past lol when I have seen one of my wants.

thanks bud,i see it now,it is worded as a buyer rating rather than buyer feedback perhaps thats why i couldnt find it,thanks for yr help

jason

Social source share

I always leave feedback on the bay but never thought about it on here for some reason.

How do i leave feedback on here?

Tricky

just hit the big green link that says "Click Here To Leave Feedback On This Sales Transaction" after every first post in a sales post :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thanks Gointoagogo !  And better than ebay we can see all of the past transactions.

That reminded me that my first buy in 2010 was C.L. Blast "Made In Africa" his South African LP : https://www.discogs.com/CL-Blast-Made-In-Africa/release/2258374

Social source share

just hit the big green link that says "Click Here To Leave Feedback On This Sales Transaction" after every first post in a sales post :thumbsup:

Ah that explains things .

Apologies to anyone here I've bought records from I've never left feedback because I didn't know how ... you are a decent bunch one and all salt of the earth and all that :hatsoff2: 

Social source share

On Discog, if a buyer gives me good feedback I return the compliment, but in any case after a month, I assume that if I haven't heard from them they are happy, and I give good feedback. Of course you get people who wait till you've given them positive feedback then put the boot in, having not communicated dissatisfaction previously!

Social source share

On Discog, if a buyer gives me good feedback I return the compliment, but in any case after a month, I assume that if I haven't heard from them they are happy, and I give good feedback. Of course you get people who wait till you've given them positive feedback then put the boot in, having not communicated dissatisfaction previously!

I just contact Discogs in that situation, tell them the feedback is unfair/unwarrented and they usually just remove it. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!