• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Lyrics:-

"What's the point in making love when all you do is think about him..."

Could be Kenny Thomas???

link

It sure is Master K matey! It's called 'Him' and it's (pardon the Kenny pun!) OUTSTANDING!! KT let me have a copy the other week when he came and did a live gig for us in Hull (Where he tore the place apart, 800 baying souls!!) and I've got to say it's a bloody marvellous track. Played it to former Cleethorpes Winter Gardens legend Rick Scott in the week and he was speechless, which is a change for Rick :D . KT says he ain't gonna perform it live if poss until he can do it with the band. It's gonna be worth the wait......

And before you ask.... no chance!! I've promised KT not to pass it on! Tape it off the radio, Richard S probably playing it and I know Tony Blackburn(!!) is as well in London. Kev's probably spinning it on his solar show too?? Kev??

Steve

Social source share

It sure is Master K matey! It's called 'Him' and it's (pardon the Kenny pun!) OUTSTANDING!!  KT let me have a copy the other week when he came and did a live gig for us in Hull (Where he tore the place apart, 800 baying souls!!) and I've got to say it's a bloody marvellous track. Played it to former Cleethorpes Winter Gardens legend Rick Scott in the week and he was speechless, which is a change for Rick  :D . KT says he ain't gonna perform it live if poss until he can do it with the band. It's gonna be worth the wait......

And before you ask.... no chance!! I've promised KT not to pass it on! Tape it off the radio, Richard S probably playing it and I know Tony Blackburn(!!) is as well in London. Kev's probably spinning it on his solar show too?? Kev??

Steve

link

Social source share

Lyrics:-

"What's the point in making love when all you do is think about him..."

Could be Kenny Thomas???

link

Most definitely kenny Thomas accompanied by a 30 piece band.Was recorded in the 90's but never got released.Coming out shortly on Street Soul 2 CD.

Absolutely fantastic piece of soul music,a lot of people will knock it,because he's white.far.far superior to Crazy World

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!