Johnny sayles genuine or not?

Chicago65

Hi guys, 

Just looking for some opinions on this. Came from the states and was graded as mint but I'm not 100% on its authenticity. It has the Chicago address along the bottom of the label but is also mispressed with the labels reversed  Any help would be appreciated! image.thumb.jpeg.02cbbea110d59fca89a338e

image.jpeg

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi guys, 

Just looking for some opinions on this. Came from the states and was graded as mint but I'm not 100% on its authenticity. It has the Chicago address along the bottom of the label but is also mispressed with the labels reversed  Any help would be appreciated! image.thumb.jpeg.02cbbea110d59fca89a338e

image.jpeg

REAL DEAL address at the bottom of the label :thumbsup:

atb Kev :hatsoff2:

Edited by Kev John
Social source share

I seem to remember a mate years ago having an original mislabelled on Johnny sayles. It's an original if it's got the address at the bottom so yours looks legit. I echo what Kev John says, there are tunes out there that have this characteristics e.g. servicemen - I need a helping hand on the Patheway cartoon man version label. Reckon that it's a pressing plant thing someone on the day got it wrong at the plant due to  too much pop  the night before....?! 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!