Help Please- Carl Underwood- Ain't You Lying

Quinvy

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great tune :lol: - covered up by Roger Banks many moons ago as 'Play in your own backyard' or 'Your own backyard'?

Some-one will probably correct me now....... :thumbsup:

Got mine off Des Parker about 12 months ago....will probably spin it at Bidds Allnighter this Saturday (plug, plug, blatant plug :D )

Is it R&B...is it Northern????

Who give a f*ck...its the dogs doodarrs :D

Social source share

Was talking about this the other day.

Rogers been playing this 20 years i bet..... you got to catch up Phil!! :thumbsup:

What's the other one... same backing but different vocals... Learning to Dance or something like that...

Saus used to play it years ago... been doing my nut in trying to think what it is... anybody?

Social source share

Rogers been playing this 20 years i bet..... you got to catch up Phil!! :lol:

What's the other one... same backing but different vocals... Learning to Dance or something like that...

Saus used to play it years ago... been doing my nut in trying to think what it is... anybody?

Funnily enough I was talking about the other version to Mik Parry and Joe Dutton at last Middleton.

I also can't remember artist name/title or label to save me life, but sure label looks very similar to 'Merging' label.....help some-one... :thumbsup:

Edited by Mace
Social source share

"Don`t Worry About Dancing" great tune. I still believe it is none other than Ray Agee singing this great 45. You can very easily detect that especially by hearing the (deep-er)flipside. We had a discussion about this and the other releases on Kick Off on the raresoulforum a while ago. Got mine quite reasonably priced but then again I paid quite a big sum for the Carl Underwood tune...such is life. The other worthwhile tune on Kick Off is by Nora Roberts "I Just Flip"...a very nice R&Bish doublesider...will take that one with me to the Hideaway in October :D

Social source share

Rogers been playing this 20 years i bet..... you got to catch up Phil!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:I am trying to catch up Joan, thats why I asked for the soundfile. Trouble is, now I've heard it, I'm not keen on it at all. thmbdn.gif

Social source share

Funnily enough I was talking about the other version to Mik Parry and Joe Dutton at last Middleton.

I also can't remember artist name/title or label to save me life, but sure label looks very similar to 'Merging' label.....help some-one... :thumbsup:

labels related so would explain similarity. (Kick Off/Celeste/Merging/Progress). Zeke Strong the owner.

Rogers been playing this 20 years i bet..... you got to catch up Phil!! wink.gif

was covered as Herbert Hunter - Play In Your Own Back Yard :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yeh, just thought the label was really nice, and I got told to get rid of my other avitar FAST by the mods. Can't understand why :lol:

change it to Ella Woods.....

or don't you like that on either :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!