Album Only Tracks

Albums which include some great album only tracks. All US originals and all ex condition unless stated

P&P £3.50, please PM if interested

Spyder Turner Stand by me MGM £20                                                                                                                                                           Includes the unissued I'm alive with a loving feeling 

Millie Jackson Free and in love Spring £20.                                                                                                                                                            The only way to own an original House for sale. The single is a UK reissue

Earl Van Dyke That Motown Sound  Motown £30                                                                                                                                          Includes the fantastic unissued instrumental version of Nowhere to run

Tamm Terrell Irresistable Motown £25                                                                                                                                                            Includes the unissued Tears at the end of a love affair

Marvelettes Sophisticated Soul  Tamla £25                                                                                                                                                           Includes the unissued Your love can save me

Barbara Lewis The many grooves of Enterprise £30                                                                                                                                      Includes the fabulous unissued Stars

Chris Clark Soul Sounds UK Tamla Motown VG+  £40                                                                                                                                  Includes the unissued Day by Day or never

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!