Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Martin Smith

Album Only Tracks

Albums which include some great album only tracks. All US originals and all ex condition unless stated

P&P £3.50, please PM if interested

Spyder Turner Stand by me MGM £20                                                                                                                                                           Includes the unissued I'm alive with a loving feeling 

Millie Jackson Free and in love Spring £20.                                                                                                                                                            The only way to own an original House for sale. The single is a UK reissue

Earl Van Dyke That Motown Sound  Motown £30                                                                                                                                          Includes the fantastic unissued instrumental version of Nowhere to run

Tamm Terrell Irresistable Motown £25                                                                                                                                                            Includes the unissued Tears at the end of a love affair

Marvelettes Sophisticated Soul  Tamla £25                                                                                                                                                           Includes the unissued Your love can save me

Barbara Lewis The many grooves of Enterprise £30                                                                                                                                      Includes the fabulous unissued Stars

Chris Clark Soul Sounds UK Tamla Motown VG+  £40                                                                                                                                  Includes the unissued Day by Day or never

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts