The Sparkels Try Love (One More Time) £200 NOW SOLD

Scooterboy

Hi Folks,

I have reduced the price of this record.  ****This record is now sold, thank you for your interest.****

I have tried to grade as accurately as possible and have been hyper critical as I'd like people to be pleasantly surprised, not rather miffed.

The record carries a full money back guarantee should you disagree with my grading.  No hassle, no dramas.

Pictures are attached too.  I've done my best but I'm no David Bailey, though I hope they give you enough information so that you can buy with confidence.

Bank transfer or cheque only I'm afraid as I have a credit card bill to try and drive down.  

Postage is not included - Special Delivery is £7.50.   

There is a little staining on label (see photos).

Vinyl grades at least VG+ in my view.  I strongly suspect others may grade higher than this, indeed I bought it as ‘EX’ condition and I have played it just a handful of times subsequently.  There is some minor 'greying' in the grooves which I had originally attributed to play-wear but  on comparing this copy to a M- copy the same ‘greying’ is in exactly the same place so I wonder if this is due to the actual pressing of the record rather than play-wear.  There are also a handful of small hairline scratches (none of which affect play).  I have tried to capture a couple of these in the photos.  Vinyl still has plenty of gloss.

Plays absolutely fine (I have DJ'd with this copy a handful of times and there are no problems whatsoever).

I have graded conservatively and I'm convinced that  my VG+ will be many people's EX.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Sparkels 1.jpg

Sparkels 2.jpg

Sparkels 3.jpg

Sparkels 4.jpg

Sparkels 5.jpg

Sparkels 6.jpg

Edited by scooterboy
Record has been sold
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF