soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Pete

I hope that you eventually recovered from the flood in your house. Did you ever manage to get completed both the 60's and 70's CDs that you owed to everybody from the Soul Talk swapping forum?

As a reminder you owe CDs to 16 people in the 60's swap and 16 people in the 70's swap. I can provide addresses if you need them.

Cheers

Tony

Social source share

Hi Pete

I hope that you eventually recovered from the flood in your house. Did you ever manage to get completed both the 60's and 70's CDs that you owed to everybody from the Soul Talk swapping forum?

As a reminder you owe CDs to 16 people in the 60's swap and 16 people in the 70's swap. I can provide addresses if you need them.

Cheers

Tony

Tell you what Tony, email all their Paypal emails to Peter.Beaver@ntlworld.com and I will pay the price of each CDR and postage, as I offered to do on Soul Talk before I got banned, won't be able to do any Cds as I've sold/selling my collection off and don't have the 45s anymore, for your information I have paid a few people back the monies for their CDRs and postage, and I never received all the CDs I was promised myself, but send me the PayPal details and I will pay the monies back to those owed....

I've just sent you a PM as I would rather not discuss this on the forum, email me direct or PM me through this site, be a man not a cock!!

Edited by Beaver
Social source share

Got your PM, thanks.

There is another option of you honouring your part of the swap, it's not all about the costs is it?

I don't remember you offering to pay people for their trouble, as I recall I had to keep PMing you. You got banned for a reason!

If it spares your blushes, and as it refers to another forum, I will post no more on the matter.

However please feel free to send me another vitriolic PM.

PS yes it does bother me when people don't play fair.

Social source share

Source Advert