My New Best Mate - Etta James

Pete S

You know that footage of Etta James I put up on YouTube - the really old, mid-50's stuff - well her people contacted me on behalf of Etta and asked if she could have a copy for herself to keep. Which was nice. Also had the O'Jays request a copy of the film of Lipstick Traces recently as well.

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

You know that footage of Etta James I put up on YouTube - the really old, mid-50's stuff - well her people contacted me on behalf of Etta and asked if she could have a copy for herself to keep. Which was nice. Also had the O'Jays request a copy of the film of Lipstick Traces recently as well.

Pete, just because you come over as a 'Mellow Fellow' you must not let her take you for a 'Pushover'.

'Do I make myself clear'....????

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Very good chaps :thumbsup: I couldn,t get to speak with her she was down in the basement,suffering with a seven year itch,i told her i had a cure but she said she would rather go blind!!
Social source share

A strange thing happened to me a couple of years ago.

I met a black guy from the us and we talked and he found out that I was into soul music. He then said he was Etta James's son and told me lots of things about her and asked me what tracks I liked.

He just nodded his head and got his penis out and showed me and tried to give me a hug!

I got a little put of and went home to bed (alone).

Later found out that he was'nt her son at all but it's something I always remember when I hear her name.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!