Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Pete S

My New Best Mate - Etta James

You know that footage of Etta James I put up on YouTube - the really old, mid-50's stuff - well her people contacted me on behalf of Etta and asked if she could have a copy for herself to keep. Which was nice. Also had the O'Jays request a copy of the film of Lipstick Traces recently as well.

You know that footage of Etta James I put up on YouTube - the really old, mid-50's stuff - well her people contacted me on behalf of Etta and asked if she could have a copy for herself to keep. Which was nice. Also had the O'Jays request a copy of the film of Lipstick Traces recently as well.

Pete, just because you come over as a 'Mellow Fellow' you must not let her take you for a 'Pushover'.

'Do I make myself clear'....????

:thumbsup:

Pete, just because you come over as a 'Mellow Fellow' you must not let her take you for a 'Pushover'.

'Do I make myself clear'....????

:lol:

'You got it' Mace but seems she 'almost persuaded' Pete already... or is she thinking 'i'm gunna take what he's got'.....'only time will tell'

:thumbsup: .

Very good chaps :thumbsup: I couldn,t get to speak with her she was down in the basement,suffering with a seven year itch,i told her i had a cure but she said she would rather go blind!!

A strange thing happened to me a couple of years ago.

I met a black guy from the us and we talked and he found out that I was into soul music. He then said he was Etta James's son and told me lots of things about her and asked me what tracks I liked.

He just nodded his head and got his penis out and showed me and tried to give me a hug!

I got a little put of and went home to bed (alone).

Later found out that he was'nt her son at all but it's something I always remember when I hear her name.

Guest Stuart T

He just nodded his head and got his penis out and showed me and tried to give me a hug!

:ohmy: Some people have appalling manners.

Guest melandthensome

Heres Etta at Muscle Shoals for you.

etta_james_at_muscle_shoals.jpg(post-616

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts