• Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I could but I'd have to charge  :D

link

Pete,

Not content with winning The Formations(UK MGM DEMO) I just won JEFF BECK's-Hi Ho Silver Lining on a UK Demo for 10 quid.

When you lose 4-1 at Swindon you do the craziest of things!

Social source share

Congrats on the Formations Kev, I got a near mint UK Dr Love issue at the weekend, not sure why but couldn't resist it...not a big fan of Hi Ho Silver Lining because the police banned The Liquidator from being the track Wolves run out to saying it could incite violence (????) and they replaced it with Jeff Beck...and it's i-o-wul-ver-amptun..

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I picked up a Jo Jama "My Life" on ebay last week.

70_1.JPG

$100 plus postage :D

That one doesn't turn up too often. :D

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

does that mean you'll be selling it for £50 instead of a £100 then Pete, plus got just the icon to use if you sell it for more  ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif

link

Well as I paid 10.50 for it, yes you can have it for £50 if you want it seeing you're a cheeky bugger, anyone else will have to pay £75.

Don't say I never stick to my promises :wicked:

Social source share

Well as I paid 10.50 for it, yes you can have it for £50 if you want it seeing you're a cheeky bugger, anyone else will have to pay £75.

Don't say I never stick to my promises  :wicked:

link

got mine from Ashibende at Cleethorpes....paid too much as usual.....gotta stop buying from him when under the inluence, not a smart thing to do ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!