Cheap Flights To Europe Events

Guest Ranger

Wasn't really sure which section to put this in but no doubt one of the mods will move it if it's in the wrong place
:D

With the increasing number of events taking place in Europe, and the recent chat about flights to the Baltic Weekender I thought some people might find this useful. (If you don't know about it already)

Basically, it's a search engine that checks most of the low cost carriers by departure and arrival points and brings up the available options. Saves having to trawl through loads of different websites.

Kev

• Replies 2
  • Views 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no probs with it being here Ranger :D as long as we try and keep it about flights to event destinations, if we start getting me and Doris got a cheap flight last year to the canary islands, its off to freebasing :D

Amended the title slightly

I've no probs with it being here Ranger :D as long as we try and keep it about flights to event destinations, if we start getting me and Doris got a cheap flight last year to the canary islands, its off to freebasing :D

Amended the title slightly

Cheers Baz.

I wasn't really intending it to develop into a discussion thread, more a piece of info that people might find usefull.