• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

bloody hell - flip of "before 2001" is a belter

wow :wicked:

link

I thought that someone in York was going to puch me once, when I suggested his copy may be a boot. I was trying to explain the difference in colour of the print on the label. I'm right in thinking that mine - with sort of inky blue print - is the real deal aren't I?

Godz

Social source share

Guest Trevski

I thought that someone in York was going to puch me once

link

Surely not, we're all to refined in York for fisticuffs and other such such low behavior :wicked:

At least he didn't offer to punch you twice! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Just to confirm that the original of this has the blue script boots are black script, very hard to find as pointed out even on a pressing, picked mine up a couple of years ago from a gentleman in Sweden of all places for a very reasonable $250.00 which i understand to be a bit of a bargain, played it out again several times and it seems to go down very well.

Took me over twenty years to locate a copy, never see this listed so possibly a genuine rare 45. Has to be a solid £500.00 record and worth every penny for a solid double header.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Surely not, we're all to refined in York for fisticuffs and other such such low behavior :wicked:

At least he didn't offer to punch you twice! thumbsup.giftongue.gif

link

You even got a pub called the Punchbowl in York so don't come the slippery eel with me Trevsk. Fighting mad the lot of you. Must be some chemical in the plastic of all those boots you all own thumbsup.gif

Next time I'm there it's the old radioactive breath for you lot blush.gif

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Took me over twenty years to locate a copy, never see this listed so possibly a genuine rare 45. Has to be a solid £500.00 record and worth every penny for a solid double header.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

link

And to think I couldn't get £15 for it when I sold up in '79. Partly makes up for a load of stuff that I did sell for around £20/30 Like Sam Ward, Al Williams, Morris Chestnut etc etc.

A familiar story, I know, but still something that gives me sweats when I think about what a Young fool I was.

Godz

Social source share

Guest Trevski

You even got a pub called the Punchbowl in York so don't come the slippery eel with me Trevsk. Fighting mad the lot of you. Must be some chemical in the plastic of all those boots you all own :D

Next time I'm there it's the old radioactive breath for you lot :D

Godz

link

Damn, sussed!!

:D:D:D:Dlaugh.gif

Social source share

Don't let Christian H hear you say "...of all places, Sweden"!

link

He already told me when we spoke this summer at the NCSC allnighter in Manchester. The boots are styrene are they not? At least that's what the one I saw on ebay looked like, not totally sure, but I do know the originals are vinyl.

Social source share

Is there a way to throw up these kind of thunbnails on a mac using OSX?

If so I'll put the original up

Godz

link

as long as its in jpg or gif format

should be no probs laugh.gif

hit the add reply button and look at the bottom of the text box

heres gen from help section -link above

If the admin has enabled it, you will also see a file attachments option, this will allow you to attach a file to be uploaded when making a post. Click the browse button to select a file from your computer to be uploaded. If you upload an image file, it may be shown in the content of the post, all other file types will be linked to.

Social source share

as long as its in jpg or gif format

should be no probs  laugh.gif

hit the add reply button and look at the bottom of the text box

heres gen from help section -link above

If the admin has enabled it, you will also see a file attachments option, this will allow you to attach a file to be uploaded when making a post. Click the browse button to select a file from your computer to be uploaded. If you upload an image file, it may be shown in the content of the post, all other file types will be linked to.

link

Thanks Mike,

I'll dig it out then

G

Social source share

Yep the 45 is a hard one to locate! had to make do with the boot :lol: and it is Vinyl!

Definitely vinyl like you say, I must have been mistaken, or there is yet another boot pressing? Whatever the case the boot is quite easy to spot when compared to to the original.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!