Wiganer1

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

5 hours ago, wiganer1 said:

tried to pay someone today,, had some ££ in my paypal account but for some reason paypal has issued an echeque with a delayed payment

anyone else had this happen to them ?

It happened to me a few years ago when I paid Chris Anderton for a record.  I too had money in my account and had a debit card linked up as well.  I felt quite embarrassed as I received the record before the eCheque cleared and its the only time that its happened to me.

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

I had the same happen to me only a few months back. I paid someone for some records (naturally) and got a message from Paypal that an eCheque was issued. My account is also linked to my bank account and there was enough there to pay for it.

I contacted the seller first off as I wondered if it was something they'd done when they sent the invoice.

They had done nothing any different from usual either. But it wasn't a problem as they didn't wait for it to clear before sending the 'goods'.

Nothing on my Paypal account to show why it happened either - but it had!

I'm still no wiser now...

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

just happened to me says 7 days to clear had funds in my account came up as a problem with my card and to use other method did just that to pay direct from my bank account did that and payment went through as an echeque now have to wait a week before the record is being sent to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!