Sad News. lynn Whiteside nee Condron

Eddie W on here has asked me to pass on the very sad news that his much loved wife and soul mate Lynn  passed away on Monday 2nd November after a short illness. Her funeral will take place on Friday 13th November at 2 pm at Widnes crematorium followed by a celebration of her life at the United services club on Prescott road .Widnes. then a soul night at the  venue later the same night to give Lynn the send of she deserves. 

Ed would like to thank everyone for all the messages of sympathy and support he and the family have received at this sad time.

Rest in peace, you hold a special place in mine and Lou,s heart . Love and miss you .

Steve n Lou. XXX

• Helpful 1
Social source share

29 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Eddie W on here has asked me to pass on the very sad news that his much loved wife and soul mate Lynn  passed away on Monday 2nd November after a short illness. Her funeral will take place on Friday 13th November at 2 pm at Widnes crematorium followed by a celebration of her life at the United services club on Prescott road .Widnes. then a soul night at the  venue later the same night to give Lynn the send of she deserves. 

Ed would like to thank everyone for all the messages of sympathy and support he and the family have received at this sad time.

Rest in peace, you hold a special place in mine and Lou,s heart . Love and miss you .

Steve n Lou. XXX

Ste such a shame , was talking to Runcorn girls about Lynn last Friday, gutted for Eddie......

Social source share

Sincere and heartfelt condolences to Eddie and his family and to Steve and Julie (Steve being Lynn's brother).

I remember well the last time I saw Lynn at The United Services Club.  That was just a few short months ago (or so it seems) and she was her usual bubbly, happy self and was on top form.

I am so very, very sorry to hear the sad news of Lynn's passing.

Chris

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Well the day has arrived that i and so many others have been dreading. Saying goodbye to someone you have known 45 years is going to be so hard, . I'm only a friend of Lynn.s. God knows what Ed and the family are going through. But we will do her proud. 

We will miss you .Lynn.  R.I.P. 

Ste and Lou. X

Social source share

I personally would like to thank the every single person that turned up for Lynn yesterday. It was a special and fitting tribute to a very special person. Lynn didn't know or realize how popular she was and she was frightened and worried that no one would turn up for her funeral. Well you can rest in peace my friend. We did you proud.   A very strange and especially moving thing happened. Myself along with about a hundred people couldn't get in the crematorium and where stood outside in the torrential rain and the thunder when at exactly 2pm when the service started the sun came out for a brief moment and a rainbow appeared and then the heavens opened up again. It certainly brought a tear or two. God bless you my friend and sleep well. 

Ste n Lou. X

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!