Attention All Rare Soul DJs

Guest chorleybloke

Guest chorleybloke

Taking offers on this powerhouse Northern Soul dancer delivering not 1 but 2 George Blackwell productions.  This is proper allnighter material and you could take your pick from either side, in fact some folk buy it specifically for the B side.  Whilst retaining plenty of gloss, the vinyl has multiple scratches to both sides but these are superficial and not "feelable"... you will certainly have no problems on playback except for minor crackling on cue-in.  Both labels are very clean as you can see.

keith1.jpg.6d7416f4d87dfefc51b745ad09d32keith2.jpg.768a9ef505e1f032a2311970be66f

I'll let this auction run for a week, so ending around 9am UK time Thursday 12th November.  The way it works is you PM me with your offer and I'll either accept the best one or reject them all and stick it back in my box.  No point asking me what the reserve is but your clue is if the offer only has 3 numbers, it won't be considered.  Postage from Australia will be extra and at cost, as will insurance if required.  Happy to provide MP3 files on request.

Good luck.........Pete

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!