STEVE THOMAS (hollyhead)

CHRIS JONES (birmingham)

BAZ GODARD (sheffield)

RESIDENTS

KARL RHODES

PAUL SADOT

JUMPIN JOAN

ADAM LEAVER

TOP CORNER RIGHT HAND SIDE NEXT TO THE FIRE EXIT IS BOOKED ............ FOR ME YEAH :dance:

see you there in swimsuits & water wings whistling.gif(sorry cudnt resist) xx

TOP CORNER RIGHT HAND SIDE NEXT TO THE FIRE EXIT IS BOOKED ............ FOR ME YEAH :dance:

see you there in swimsuits & water wings :D(sorry cudnt resist) xx

Yes.. and Tony will be checking for veruca's!! :(

The date is SATURDAY 7th OCTOBER my little spagetti friend shades.gif

Gonna be an awesome night for music... would you believe it we've not one.. but THREE... soul or nothing virgins behind the decks this month... oh.. and an absolute nutter from North Wales... where else? :D

BAZ GODDARD from Sheffield... not heard Baz DJ before... looking forward to listening to him.. got a feeling he'll be surprising a few of us.

DEAN ANDERSON.... well nothing much you can say about this guy except be prepared to be blown away... top guy... top tunes... and an honour to have him DJ for us.

STEVE THOMAS... graced the decks at SoN on more than a couple of occaisions... always does the business.... and always up for just one more !

CHRIS JONES... have to say i'm so excited to have Chris join us... some of you will know Chris of old from his London days... one of the nicest guys i've ever met... and records that make yours look like you're just playing at it! CAN'T WAIT!!

If that's not enough... you'll also get us clowns thrown in for free... so all in all... not bad for a fiver eh?

Really can't wait... IT'S GOING TO BE TIP TOP :P

Yes.. and Tony will be checking for veruca's!! :D

The date is SATURDAY 7th OCTOBER my little spagetti friend shades.gif

Gonna be an awesome night for music... would you believe it we've not one.. but THREE... soul or nothing virgins behind the decks this month... oh.. and an absolute nutter from North Wales... where else? :D

BAZ GODDARD from Sheffield... not heard Baz DJ before... looking forward to listening to him.. got a feeling he'll be surprising a few of us.

DEAN ANDERSON.... well nothing much you can say about this guy except be prepared to be blown away... top guy... top tunes... and an honour to have him DJ for us.

STEVE THOMAS... graced the decks at SoN on more than a couple of occaisions... always does the business.... and always up for just one more !

CHRIS JONES... have to say i'm so excited to have Chris join us... some of you will know Chris of old from his London days... one of the nicest guys i've ever met... and records that make yours look like you're just playing at it! CAN'T WAIT!!

If that's not enough... you'll also get us clowns thrown in for free... so all in all... not bad for a fiver eh?

Really can't wait... IT'S GOING TO BE TIP TOP :P

thanx for that joan i wiil really try to make this one :( you say chris jones is from birmingham well i thought i was the only northern travelin dj that comes from this soulless city,any chance of a lift chris :(

SOUL or NOTHING

AQUA BAR

Manchester (behind Hacienda, opp G-MEX)

8pm till 3am

£5 on the door

SPECIAL GUESTS

DEAN ANDERSON (nottingham)

STEVE THOMAS (hollyhead)

CHRIS JONES (birmingham)

BAZ GODARD (sheffield)

RESIDENTS

KARL RHODES

PAUL SADOT

JUMPIN JOAN

ADAM LEAVER

STEVIE! will be popping down to see you at this one,see ya soon shades.gif

thanx for that joan i wiil really try to make this one :D you say chris jones is from birmingham well i thought i was the only northern travelin dj that comes from this soulless city,any chance of a lift chris :P

Was saying to Tony actually... will have to introduce you two to each other... you'll get on great!!

And i'm pretty sure he'd be more than happy to give you a lift fella... will pm him now... be fantastic to have you join us again shades.gif

see you there in swimsuits & water wings :yes:(sorry cudnt resist) xx

Naughty Girl.. :thumbsup: ........There is actually a de-humidifier that we forgot to put out last time!!! So, there will be no 'slippin and a slidin' this time. Looking forward to it....great guest dj's and my friends from the DDA......MAKE SURE YOU GET DOWN. :(

PAUL-S

• 2 weeks later...

SOUL or NOTHING

SATURDAY OCTOBER 7th

AQUA BAR, MANCHESTER.

8pm - 3am

Guest dj's

Steve Thomas

Dean Anderson

Baz

Chris

Residents

Adam

& The DDA

Jumping Joan

Karl Rhodes

Paul Sadot

The last Aqua bar session run by the DDA was a fantastic night and this 'Soul or Nothing' promises to be a cracker! If you have'nt been, get yourself down and see what all the fuss is about! yes.gif

SOUL or NOTHING Sat 7th October

AQUA BAR

Manchester (behind Hacienda, opp G-MEX)

8pm till 3am

£5 on the door

SPECIAL GUESTS

DEAN ANDERSON (nottingham)

STEVE THOMAS (hollyhead)

CHRIS JONES (birmingham)

BAZ GODARD (sheffield)

RESIDENTS

KARL RHODES

PAUL SADOT

JUMPIN JOAN

ADAM LEAVER

I have no doubt this will be another quality nite -really missing coming over to join you again -unfortunally this one clashes with York Soul Club -will be over in Nov with hopefully a few yorkies in tow...... All the best for a great nite .

Andy

GONNA MISS THIS ONE, BUT SURE IT WILL BE FABULOUS......AND I NEVER FELL OVER ONCE :D BEING A HIGHLY TRAINED SOUL-COMMANDO AND ALL THAT...VELCRO ON BOTTOM OF SHOES HELPS...HAVE A GUD'UN

CPTN M :shades:

Wont be the same without Captain Morgan dancing all night, part of the atmosphere!! Have a great one in Ireland! :D

Paul-s

GONNA MISS THIS ONE, BUT SURE IT WILL BE FABULOUS......AND I NEVER FELL OVER ONCE :P BEING A HIGHLY TRAINED SOUL-COMMANDO AND ALL THAT...VELCRO ON BOTTOM OF SHOES HELPS...HAVE A GUD'UN

CPTN M :shades:

Wont be the same without Captain Morgan dancing all night, part of the atmosphere!! Have a great one in Ireland! :D

Paul-s

I'M SURE IT WILL BE EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS IT ALWAYS IS, SORRY NOT GONNA BE THERE BUT REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO BELFAST AND WILL SEE Y'ALL AT THE NEXT ONE AND AT A FEW NIGHTS IN BETWEEN...GREATSONE ,MIDDLETON ETC..DEWEY GONNA GET PLAYED THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!......AMONGST OTHER GEMS :D ....WASN'T THERE A CRAP RECORD BY PAUL NICHOLAS CALLED 'DANCING WITH THE CAPTAIN' ?

CAPTN M :D

Edited by bearsoul
Guest Marcelle

see you there in swimsuits & water wings :D(sorry cudnt resist) xx

Naughty Girl.. :shades: ........There is actually a de-humidifier that we forgot to put out last time!!! So, there will be no 'slippin and a slidin' this time. Looking forward to it....great guest dj's and my friends from the DDA......MAKE SURE YOU GET DOWN. :P

Oh .... well dont forget it this time "SENIOR MOMENTS" is wearing thin as an excuse (well thats what everbody keeps telling ME)

Sorry not sure if I will be there you may just have to put up with Mr Grumps .... :D as I know he wants to be there .... & now he`s a parent we have to take it in turns to babysit & its my turn :( Oh so he told me !!!

Know you`ll have a top night ... :D

:D please please keep my record for the next time .... I dont want to miss listening to that ....

Marcelle xx

Guest OoohGeorgieBerry

Bugger. I have a dilema. I have 5 (yes FIVE!) options for Saturday...

- Soul or Nothing

- York Clifton Rugby Club Soul Night (formerly the excellent Holgate WMC & then Manhattan Harrogate nights)

- 99 Soul Club Scarborough

- Wrathstonbury - all day Indie festival in Leeds

- another Indie band night in Leeds where my mate DaveJ is DJing

Doh! :shades: I'd certainly like to do all of the top 3!

I'm meant to be doing a 14 miles walk near Edale in the Peak District in the daytime so maybe going from that to Manchester makes more sense than heading off to either York or Scarborough. Decisions decisions...

- Soul or Nothing

- York Clifton Rugby Club Soul Night (formerly the excellent Holgate WMC & then Manhattan Harrogate nights)

Doh! :thumbsup: I'd certainly like to do all of the top 3!

I'm meant to be doing a 14 miles walk near Edale in the Peak District in the daytime so maybe going from that to Manchester makes more sense than heading off to either York or Scarborough. Decisions decisions...

What if i promise to play a certain record for you... will that help make your mind up for you? :thumbsup:

Not seen you in ages fella... hope you are ok?

- Soul or Nothing

Doh! :thumbsup: I'd certainly like to do all of the top 3!

Andy

I am driving to Manchester. Sarah & Harry are on about going to York for an hour first, then coming over to mine & then I'm driving to Manchester. How about you get the train over to York, go there for an hour, get a lift to mine with Harry, then I'll drive you there & drop you off at home. Or I can just pick you up on the way to Manchester, but it will be late on.

Then you can have a :thumbsup: or two.

Let us know what you decided anyway & enjoy your walk.

Kirstyx

Guest OoohGeorgieBerry

What if i promise to play a certain record for you... will that help make your mind up for you? :thumbsup:

Not seen you in ages fella... hope you are ok?

It might do! :thumbsup:

I'm alright thanks, bit stressed with work and the benefit of September's first two weeks in the Hawaiian islands has now evaporated! You doing good?

Andy

Guest barnsey

been trying to get to this again for months but haven't maneged it.but will deffo be there on saturday.so better tell tony to bring his bullshit deflecting ear guards eh joan :)

Don't worry fella... i'll play a record for ya!! :thumbsup::lol:

Can i play a few too? :yes:

Spoken to Dean and Baz earlier in the week, thier up for this good style!!! ranting_1.gif

Cant wiat for Sat now, as Joan says it's gonna be a mad one!!!

See you all there.

Karl

Can i play a few too? :thumbsup:

Spoken to Dean and Baz earlier in the week, thier up for this good style!!! wicked.gif

Cant wiat for Sat now, as Joan says it's gonna be a mad one!!!

See you all there.

Karl

FINALLY MANAGED TO GET YOUR E-MAIL RIGHT ..HA VE A TOP NIGHT...OH AND PLAY A TUNE FOR SOMEONE......THE NEEDY OR SOMEONE.......OH GO ON PLAY 'FRANK HUDSON' :lol:

Hope you lot aint going to wreck the joint while the boss is away :lol:

Hi Baz

Yes i am away but the world is a much smaller place now with internet :lol: ...I am sure the joint will be ok on Sat...Hope you all have a good one and see you soon..Can keep in touch with the world via soul source now..I have sent out mail to all who have been asking about Saturday,drop me a line,i am gonna be on-line throughout the trip..

Dean, just watch your back mate - you know what those Wigan lasses are like for kicking down the gents bog door :lol:

Everyone have a brill night and sorry we can't join you all - got to support our own local venue on the same night .

See you in November though :lol:

Kev J

I know.... how cheap are we!!!

I've heard that rumour for a long time Joanie but never had the nerve to ask :thumbsup:

Hope it's a great night ... mandying out I'm afraid as I'll be out tomorrow night and there's no way the nanny will be putting up with the rug rat for two nights on the trot :lol: Not heard Dean for ages and I'm quite sad to be missing him

Edited by Mandy
Guest OoohGeorgieBerry

Andy

I am driving to Manchester. Sarah & Harry are on about going to York for an hour first, then coming over to mine & then I'm driving to Manchester. How about you get the train over to York, go there for an hour, get a lift to mine with Harry, then I'll drive you there & drop you off at home. Or I can just pick you up on the way to Manchester, but it will be late on.

Then you can have a :shhh: or two.

Let us know what you decided anyway & enjoy your walk.

Kirstyx

----

Kirsty

Thanks for the offer. I'm still not sure what I'm doing. I'm full of a stinking cold I can't shift so I'm not sure if I'm going walking althought I want to badly. I shall have an early night and see in the morning. I doubt I can be arsed making my way up to York for an hour only to return. If I go walking I'll either go straight to Manchester, or to York via home and stay there for most of the night. I think I'm best going on my own in my car (although the green idea of car sharing makes sense) simply because I might not last the distance if I have done a walk, and may wish to escape early before I fall asleep. You guys are usually bitter enders!

May see you tomorrow, may not. Hope you all have a good night at York / Manchester if I don't see you.

Andy ranting_1.gif