Eddie Holman Hurt/ Where I'm Not Wanted

I fancy playing these out but as far as I know both are unreleased.  They were issued on Goldmine in 1996 and 1998 respectively.  They are also available on the Eddie Holman and The Larks LP issued in the late 1980's on the Universal Love label which I think has something to do with the Skegness Weekender.  On the discogs entry is states " This LP was produced by Weldon Arthur McDougal, III in the late 1960s ".  (but released in the late 1980's)  I'm confused......  Anyone help ???  or do I just not play 'em out at all ??

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

7 minutes ago, caseoftyme said:

I fancy playing these out but as far as I know both are unreleased.  They were issued on Goldmine in 1996 and 1998 respectively.  They are also available on the Eddie Holman and The Larks LP issued in the late 1980's on the Universal Love label which I think has something to do with the Skegness Weekender.  On the discogs entry is states " This LP was produced by Weldon Arthur McDougal, III in the late 1960s ".  (but released in the late 1980's)  I'm confused......  Anyone help ???  or do I just not play 'em out at all ??

A bit of info for you here mate

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/222451-eddie-holman-where-im-not-wanted/

Social source share

On 06/11/2015 22:17:19, caseoftyme said:

Do what you want mate. You don't need anybody's approval

Social source share

On 6 November 2015 22:17:19, caseoftyme said:

Eddie Holman - Where I'm Not Wanted: the only way to own it:

IMG_0540.JPG

• Helpful 1
Social source share

My copy came from a guy who bought it from 'Discoveries' magazine.  Its a bit rough but I have played it out a few times and it sounds ok on a big system.

Personally I love it, probably because its not hammered to death.  Though it sounds like its another one to be booted recently :ohmy:

Social source share

13 hours ago, neckender said:

Eddie Holman - Where I'm Not Wanted: the only way to own it:

IMG_0540.JPG

Bloody Hell! Never knew it existed on a original Dub always thought it to be unissued tape then the RCA acetate that Richard used to play,

Mark is it the same take?

always had a soft spot for all things Harthon they to me had there own sound with clear crisp production on top of a deep bass backbeat

thanks for posting made my day

triode

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!