Mario Biondi & The High Five Quinetet

Big Macy

Got myself a copy of this great Track Mario Biondi & The High Five Quinetet...  This Is What You Are   Would like to know other peoples opinions on it being included in a Northern set,i know its been a topic before but that was a while ago,has anybodys opinion changed?,me i play it.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout
On 7 November 2015 13:06:41, reforee said:

I like it and have played it out so..........that's probably the kiss of death?

That would be the kiss of death, I don't mind it but it is a jazz record by a white artist predominantly played on the modern scene, so why not play it even though it is not and never should be considered northern.............................always goes down well in the west country, but then that's probably because of the pirate influences and the OOOOh Arrrrrrs  

Social source share

On 7 November 2015 11:57:50, Stuart Mcintyre said:

Got myself a copy of this great Track Mario Biondi & The High Five Quinetet...  This Is What You Are   Would like to know other peoples opinions on it being included in a Northern set,i know its been a topic before but that was a while ago,has anybodys opinion changed?,me i play it.

Hi mate played this a couple of times at Cleethorpes recently ...it's across the board bit of everything .. The modern set love it and the "Northern Dancers"fill the floor to ..so I'd say give it a whirl ?..regards Stu 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!