Walls Of Heartache - Saturday 30th September

Guest dkd

Walls Of Heartache - Walthamstow's monthly classic soul club - is back after our Sumer break on Saturday September 30th.

Our usual blend of Northern Soul, 60s classics and RnB on vinyl are

aimed directly at your feet, so come along to our friendly night in E17

and enjoy some classic film footage too.

This month we have guest DJ's Mark 'Binsy' Taylor and Gary Crossing joining regulars Andy & Dave on the decks.

As ever it's £4 on the door for members (email us at heartache@ntlworld.com for your free membership) or £5 for non-members.

We're still at The Cavern, 524 Forest Road (near Bell corner),

Walthamstow E17 and doors open at 9pm - late.

Hope you can make it.

www.myspace.com/wallsofheartache

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest soul stormers

Walls Of Heartache - Walthamstow's monthly classic soul club - is back after our Sumer break on Saturday September 30th.

This month we have guest DJ's Mark 'Binsy' Taylor and Gary Crossing joining regulars Andy & Dave on the decks.

As ever it's £4 on the door for members (email us at heartache@ntlworld.com for your free membership) or £5 for non-members.

Hope you can make it.

hi dave

have a great night mate .......see you on the 4 nov

take care ian

I'm using this as my warm up for the Hard as Nails allnighter ....anyone want to share a taxi/cab to Clerkenwell Green after Walls closes?

It'll be good to see you Martin and catch up - I've even acquired some R&B since your last visit.

I will ask a few of our regulars about the allnighter and let you know if any of them are up for it.

Cheers,

Dave

Christ I look happy

When's your Xmas doo lined up for Dave??

See you Saturday

I think the photo was taken around about the time you tried some R&B out on the crowd, Rich!

Not sure about Christmas yet, but we are hoping to get something agreed with the landlord on Saturday.

See you there mate.

Dave

ps are you up for Martin's offer of Hard as nails after? - bit too much for me I think.

Shame I'm not about this Sat :shades: . Have a good one and see you next Sat Dave.

Warren

Thanks mate, looking forward to it - it seems like ages since the last one. Definately looking forward to next Saturday at Boogaloo as well.

Hopefully there will be a few of our regulars braving the journey South of the River as well.

Dave

Just been past the Cavern - the scene of tomorrow night's triumphant return for Walls Of Heartache - and there's a huge artic parked outside. Is this the new PA being installed or the rider for Binsy and Gary being delivered?

Oooh, getting excited at the thought - seems like months and it wsas only July.

See you tomorrow

Eddie

Guest andys165

It's neither, Eddie. Just Dave's guest list being loaded into the venue.

Got a feeling it's gonna be a good'un tomorrow night. Must get a kip after football so I'm on top form.

See you all there - fun starts at 9pm. The drinks are free all night by the way*

Andy

* Only for the owner though

It's neither, Eddie. Just Dave's guest list being loaded into the venue.

Got a feeling it's gonna be a good'un tomorrow night. Must get a kip after football so I'm on top form.

See you all there - fun starts at 9pm. The drinks are free all night by the way*

Andy

A huge guest list is the only way I can get any friends!

:thumbsup:

* Only for the owner though

Thanks Dave & Andy for putting me on, really enjoyed it and it was nice to dust off some of my 60s stuff for a change. I particularly enjoyed playing Eddie Bo -check your bucket, what a tune!!!!!

Dohh it's a 70s tune

Cheers lads

Walthamstow's monthly classic soul club - is back after our Sumer break on Saturday September 30th.

Hope you can make it.