Winsford Allnighter 7 Oct

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

CW7 1AX

10pm thru 7am. £10 on the door. 2am Bar.

Guest DJ,s

Robbo

Mark Bicknell

Eddie Batten

Kev Murphy

Nige Brown

Rob Smith

Plus Residents

Steve Smith

Gary Beattie

Sam Moore.

Just a early shout for winsford on Oct 7th. Rob & Julie who left sunny Stoke to start a new life in Canada are making there first return to these shores to celebrate Robs 40th. And the party starts at Winsford :thumbsup: Its also the legend that is Keith Brady,s 50th and he,s agreed to double deck with me for the first hour. If you dont know Keith he,s the man responsible for Mark Bicknell being a DJ and he graced the decks of Mr M,s, Warringtons Carlton Club

Morecombe Pier etc etc. And if that wasnt enough its also Lou,s birthday. Who smiles at you as she takes your hard earned cash off you on the door.

Steve

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Marcelle

Just a early shout for winsford on Oct 7th. Rob & Julie who left sunny Stoke to start a new life in Canada are making there first return to these shores to celebrate Robs 40th. And the party starts at Winsford :thumbsup: Its also the legend that is Keith Brady,s 50th and he,s agreed to double deck with me for the first hour. If you dont know Keith he,s the man responsible for Mark Bicknell being a DJ and he graced the decks of Mr M,s, Warringtons Carlton Club

Morecombe Pier etc etc. And if that wasnt enough its also Lou,s birthday. Who smiles at you as she takes your hard earned cash off you on the door.

Steve

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

CW7 1AX

Guest DJ,s

Robbo

Mark Bicknell

Eddie Batten

Kev Murphy

Nige Brown

Rob Smith

Plus Residents

Steve Smith

Gary Beattie

Sam Moore.

Steve

I'm not really sure about this one mate...lol in what context do you mean? if you mean when we were all at the scooter rallies years ago then yes, but i started DJ'ing at my own events back in the late 70's early 80's in Reading before i knew Keith, but cerainly guy's like Keith, Brian Rae, Steve Whittle etc. were a big influence on me, more importantly Keith is a top bloke and it will be nice to help him celebrate his 50th, really looking forward to Winsford, will start giving it a big up on the show www.solarradio.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I'm not really sure about this one mate...lol in what context do you mean? if you mean when we were all at the scooter rallies years ago then yes, but i started DJ'ing at my own events back in the late 70's early 80's in Reading before i knew Keith, but cerainly guy's like Keith, Brian Rae, Steve Whittle etc. were a big influence on me, more importantly Keith is a top bloke and it will be nice to help him celebrate his 50th, really looking forward to Winsford, will start giving it a big up on the show www.solarradio.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Was said tongue in cheek mate because Keith calls you his apprentice whistling.gif It should be a great night and its also Ingrids birthday. So i think thats about 4 parties in one. Anyone else want to celebrate there Birthday at Winsford

Steve

Was said tongue in cheek mate because Keith calls you his apprentice ranting_1.gif It should be a great night and its also Ingrids birthday. So i think thats about 4 parties in one. Anyone else want to celebrate there Birthday at Winsford

Steve

I know it was Steve....lol but what a good teacher to have i'm just not sure about the pupil...lol see you in a couple of weeks.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I know it was Steve....lol but what a good teacher to have i'm just not sure about the pupil...lol see you in a couple of weeks.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

With your tunes Mark you can go to top of the class ................... Just for the record have found another birthday to add to the growing list. Jan Bell from Newcastle is 50. So thats 5 people on the list up to now

Steve

With your tunes Mark you can go to top of the class ................... Just for the record have found another birthday to add to the growing list. Jan Bell from Newcastle is 50. So thats 5 people on the list up to now

Steve

Does that mean i have to play Ronnie McNeir - Sitting In My Class....lol sorry could'nt resist that.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest Marcelle

Oh b*****r .... not sure if we will make this :ohmy: though I will do my very best also Slick is back for his first nighter in a while so with celebrations galore .... music & dancing im going to have to work really really hard on the babysitter ......... :ohmy:

Marcelle xx

Maybe it would be better using the softly softly approach on the babysitter or do you think a Hug might work :shhh:

Steve

Hmmm .... soflty softly ... NAH think it may have to be BEG BEG BEG ...

Hugs are for ME .... xxxxx

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

CW7 1AX

Guest DJ,s

Robbo

Mark Bicknell

Eddie Batten

Kev Murphy

Nige Brown

Rob Smith

Plus Residents

Steve Smith

Gary Beattie

Sam Moore.

Just a early shout for winsford on Oct 7th. Rob & Julie who left sunny Stoke to start a new life in Canada are making there first return to these shores to celebrate Robs 40th. And the party starts at Winsford wink.gif Its also the legend that is Keith Brady,s 50th and he,s agreed to double deck with me for the first hour. If you dont know Keith he,s the man responsible for Mark Bicknell being a DJ and he graced the decks of Mr M,s, Warringtons Carlton Club

Steve

Just a update for anyone that is interested, :lol: It dont look like Rob & Julie are going to be over from Canada in time for Winsford on the 7th. So they will hopefully see everyone at the Prestatyn Motown weekend :thumbsup:

Steve

DJ Times for Saturday at Winsford.

10-11 Steve Smith

11-12 Gary Beattie

12-1 Kev Murphy

1-2 Mark Bicknell

2-3 Eddie Batten

3-4 Robbo

4-5 Sam Moore

5-6 Nige Brown

6-7 Rob Smith

Steve

Steve, fantastic mate thanks, Dave Price tried to call me but i missed his call, i got the wrong end of the stick mate, all is cool ok.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Cheers Steve, i also took it upon myself to post the details in 'Event's Section' on here mate as i noticed it had not been included, what with the radio plugs, this and the spot i have my uses....pleasure though.......see you Saturday.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I had posted in the events section ages ago mate. But thanks for all the plugs. See you Saturday

Steve

Guest sharynm

So is just me and the DJ's or is anyone else going off here :lol:

Martyn

Me and Jeanette will be there! looking forward to it :lol: don't know if I'll last all night though!

What about me :lol: , or am I on your "ignore user" list.

Looking forward to this Steve, should be plenty of room on the dancefloor with only the DJ's, Sharynm Jeanette and moi.

Anyone else on here going?

Martyn

Never ignore you mate :lol::D I may venture on the dance floor Martyn. :lol: As i havent learnt to levitate yet it will be the only way i can get on the stage :P Looks like there,s only a dozen going to be there then Martyn. Question for the anoraks. Whats the lowest number of people at a nighter ?

Steve

Never ignore you mate :lol::lol: I may venture on the dance floor Martyn. :lol: As i havent learnt to levitate yet it will be the only way i can get on the stage :P Looks like there,s only a dozen going to be there then Martyn. Question for the anoraks. Whats the lowest number of people at a nighter ?

Steve

It will be a top night........lol

Mark Bicknell.

Never ignore you mate :lol::D I may venture on the dance floor Martyn. :D As i havent learnt to levitate yet it will be the only way i can get on the stage :thumbsup: Looks like there,s only a dozen going to be there then Martyn. Question for the anoraks. Whats the lowest number of people at a nighter ?

Steve

I could always teach you to dance....although whats that saying about old dogs and new tricks :lol:

Martyn

Guest Phil Richards

South Cheshire Soul Club

Winsford Civic Centre

Dene Drive

Winsford

CW7 1AX

Guest DJ,s

Robbo

Mark Bicknell

Eddie Batten

Kev Murphy

Nige Brown

Rob Smith

Plus Residents

Steve Smith

Gary Beattie

Sam Moore.

Just a early shout for winsford on Oct 7th. Rob & Julie who left sunny Stoke to start a new life in Canada are making there first return to these shores to celebrate Robs 40th. And the party starts at Winsford :lol: Its also the legend that is Keith Brady,s 50th and he,s agreed to double deck with me for the first hour. If you dont know Keith he,s the man responsible for Mark Bicknell being a DJ and he graced the decks of Mr M,s, Warringtons Carlton Club

Steve

Wish i could be there have a good one :thumbsup:

Cheeky....there is a thread on here 'What did you do for your 40th' ....as soon as I can find the parchment I recorded the details on I may answer it....it was a long time ago :D

Martyn

Was parchment invented then Martyn. Thought they were still carving out of rock thumbsup.gif .

Steve

Just finished soughting out the pressings...lol looking forward to a god night.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Knew you wouldnt let me down :shhh:

Steve

Was parchment invented then Martyn. Thought they were still carving out of rock :thumbsup: .

Steve

A couple of years before my 40th Steve.... I still remember my 21st....postie struggling up the path with all those cave paintings, and tablets of congratulations.

Good news is you know who has started to get ready, and an 8.30 departure is on the cards :lol: .... so she says.... anyway off to do my hair, and polish those dancing shoes, see you in a few hours.

Martyn

A couple of years before my 40th Steve.... I still remember my 21st....postie struggling up the path with all those cave paintings, and tablets of congratulations.

Good news is you know who has started to get ready, and an 8.30 departure is on the cards :thumbsup: .... so she says.... anyway off to do my hair, and polish those dancing shoes, see you in a few hours.

Martyn

Shouldnt that be polish your head and shine your shoes :lol::lol: See you soon.

Last shout for tonights Winsford. See you there if your coming if not have a great night wherever you go.

Steve