Willie Parker I've Got To Fight It M-Pac Legit Re Issue 45

Mark Bicknell

I have managed to secure a limited number of copies of Willie Parker - I've Got To Fight It b/w Let's Start A Thing Now - M-PAC, this 45 was never actually made available for sale as it was included with the recent Secret Stash M-PAC Album as a bonus, the sound quality is first class being taken from the original M-PAC masters, this is by far the hardest Willie Parker 45 to find on the USA original and is very possibly his finest moment on vinyl, I have been given permission from Chris Waterman at The New Century Soul Club who will be hosting Willie Parker live at the 12th Anniversary All-nighter at Radcliffe Civic Hall on November 28th to sell the record there, it will be a great opportunity to get the record signed on the night, I will also be giving Willie some kick back off the back of this as it seems the right thing to do, pre order now on a first come first served basis (please PM or email first with your order to bicknellmark@aol.com, pay pal welcome as a gift to avoid fees @£20.00 each add £3.00 for sign for first class mail, or see me at the Allnighter but be quick as I can see these going very quickly.

11754942_10153064225642058_7672718915099248737_n.jpg

11760205_10153148681269075_1211507160429442178_n.jpg

MPac_SideA.jpg

MPac_SideB.jpg

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Willie Parker 45's limited number of copies have now arrived from USA, legit re-issue 45 from original masters, look and sound fantastic, to reserve a copy to collect on Saturday at Radcliffe Civic Hall where Willie will be performing at The 12th Anniversary New Century Soul Club Allnighter PM here or email bicknellmark@aol.com , £20.00 each first come first serve, come in a paper inner sleeve, white card outer sleeve and a poly bag, add £3.00 for first class sign for mail, pay pal welcome as a gift to avoid fees.

Imported Image.png

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert