Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Dazz

Peek Freens Trotski Assortment

Thanks for looking

Paypal F&F  Paypal+4%  Cheque  Cash   Swaps even if you've got something I like, Hoping to be at Rugby tomorrow night

PM me   Thanks Dazz

Tina Florence        Too much for me baby/Let bygones be bygones        APT Demo    £30.00    M-
Delacardos        She's the one I love/Got no one                Atlantic    £20.00    VG+
Bettye Scott&Del-Vetts  Good feeling/Down, down, down                Teako        £30.00    VG++
Odds & Ends        Let me try/Foot track                    Today        £30.00    VG++
True Movement        Depression/What a lovely way to meet            Mystic Insight    £60.00  VG++
Guitar Red        Share your love/Fantasy                    Mod-Art        £30.00    VG++
Cosmo & Counts        Soft and pretty/You gotta dance                Sound Stage 7    £30.00    VG+
Charles Wright    Keep saying (you don't love nobody)/Borrowed time    Philips        £20.00    VG++
Robert Taylor       Time keeps ticking by/Hot lady                Lu Tall        £35.00    VG++
Joanie Sommers   Never throw your dreams away/You've got possibilities    Columbia    £40.00    M-
Poets            A sure thing/So young (and so innocent)            Symbol        £10.00    M-
Betty White        Playboy/That's old fashioned                Caravelle    £50.00    VG++
J.T. Sears & Rowbux    Breaking point/Walking on new grass            Boone Demo    £30.00    M-
George & Lee        You were made for me/Nobody but you            International     £30.00    VG+
Ramsey Lewis        Wade in the water/Ain't that peculiar            Cadet        £20.00    VG++
Sly Slick & Wicked   Love gonna pack up (and walk out)/Confessing a feel  Bad Boys   £30.00   SOLD
Channels         I've got my eyes on you/Anything you do            Groove Demo    £40.00    VG++
Georgia Prophets     Don't you think its time/Nobody loves you like me    Capricorn    £40.00  VG+
Johnny Washington    Oh girl/Everlasting love                De-Lite    Demo    £30.00    VG+
Bobby Wilson        Here is where the love is/Anything (that you want)    Chain        £15.00    VG++
Lillian Alexander    Can you feel it/A dream without you            Reynolds    £40.00      SOLD
Mylestones        Sexy lady/Love me girl                    Hawk Sound    £25.00    VG++
King Richard         I'm not ashamed/Didn't we fool them            Apollo Demo    £225.00    VG
Barbara Jean English    If it feels this good/House of strangers        Royal Flush    £70.00    M-
Four Hollidays        I'll walk right out the door/I can't wait        Markie        £30.00    VG+
Lewis Explosion        Liquid fire/Start to feelin' good again            Pleasure    £40.00    VG++
Herman George        It breaks me up inside/Billy (I love you)        Nimrod        £100.00    VG++
Marvin Jenkins        I've got the blues/Pt2                    Palomar        £25.00    M-
Bobby Womack        I don't know/Yes jesus loves me                UA        £20.00    M-
Artistics        Get my hands on some lovin'/I'll leave it up to you    Okeh purp Demo    £30.00    VG+
Love Potion        This love(that I'm giving you)/Mr farouk        TCB        £45.00    VG+
Billy McGregor        We've been in love too long/I've got it            Palos        £35.00    VG-    
B.J. Thomas        I don't have a mind of my own/Bring back the time    Pacemaker    £20.00    M-
Valentinos        I can understand it/Pt2                    Clean        £10.00    VG-
Ms. Tyree (Sugar) Jones    If you feel it/Instrumental                Big Mack    £30.00    SOLD
Obrey Wilson        A little bit of heartache/Don't jump to conclusions    Epic Demo    £35.00    VG++
Spectrums        Our meeting place/When I think of you            Mercury        £40.00    VG+
Sound of Soul        Hey girl I still love him/Love is such a funny thing    Josie Demo    £25.00    M-
Class-Set        My style/Julie                        Mod Art        £45.00    M-
Helene Smith        You got to do your share/Willing and able        Deep City    £130.00 VG+
Masqueraders        I ain't gonna stop/I'm just an average guy        AGP        £20.00    VG+

Edited by Dazz

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts