Peek Freens Trotski Assortment

Dazz

Thanks for looking

Paypal F&F  Paypal+4%  Cheque  Cash   Swaps even if you've got something I like, Hoping to be at Rugby tomorrow night

PM me   Thanks Dazz

Tina Florence        Too much for me baby/Let bygones be bygones        APT Demo    £30.00    M-
Delacardos        She's the one I love/Got no one                Atlantic    £20.00    VG+
Bettye Scott&Del-Vetts  Good feeling/Down, down, down                Teako        £30.00    VG++
Odds & Ends        Let me try/Foot track                    Today        £30.00    VG++
True Movement        Depression/What a lovely way to meet            Mystic Insight    £60.00  VG++
Guitar Red        Share your love/Fantasy                    Mod-Art        £30.00    VG++
Cosmo & Counts        Soft and pretty/You gotta dance                Sound Stage 7    £30.00    VG+
Charles Wright    Keep saying (you don't love nobody)/Borrowed time    Philips        £20.00    VG++
Robert Taylor       Time keeps ticking by/Hot lady                Lu Tall        £35.00    VG++
Joanie Sommers   Never throw your dreams away/You've got possibilities    Columbia    £40.00    M-
Poets            A sure thing/So young (and so innocent)            Symbol        £10.00    M-
Betty White        Playboy/That's old fashioned                Caravelle    £50.00    VG++
J.T. Sears & Rowbux    Breaking point/Walking on new grass            Boone Demo    £30.00    M-
George & Lee        You were made for me/Nobody but you            International     £30.00    VG+
Ramsey Lewis        Wade in the water/Ain't that peculiar            Cadet        £20.00    VG++
Sly Slick & Wicked   Love gonna pack up (and walk out)/Confessing a feel  Bad Boys   £30.00   SOLD
Channels         I've got my eyes on you/Anything you do            Groove Demo    £40.00    VG++
Georgia Prophets     Don't you think its time/Nobody loves you like me    Capricorn    £40.00  VG+
Johnny Washington    Oh girl/Everlasting love                De-Lite    Demo    £30.00    VG+
Bobby Wilson        Here is where the love is/Anything (that you want)    Chain        £15.00    VG++
Lillian Alexander    Can you feel it/A dream without you            Reynolds    £40.00      SOLD
Mylestones        Sexy lady/Love me girl                    Hawk Sound    £25.00    VG++
King Richard         I'm not ashamed/Didn't we fool them            Apollo Demo    £225.00    VG
Barbara Jean English    If it feels this good/House of strangers        Royal Flush    £70.00    M-
Four Hollidays        I'll walk right out the door/I can't wait        Markie        £30.00    VG+
Lewis Explosion        Liquid fire/Start to feelin' good again            Pleasure    £40.00    VG++
Herman George        It breaks me up inside/Billy (I love you)        Nimrod        £100.00    VG++
Marvin Jenkins        I've got the blues/Pt2                    Palomar        £25.00    M-
Bobby Womack        I don't know/Yes jesus loves me                UA        £20.00    M-
Artistics        Get my hands on some lovin'/I'll leave it up to you    Okeh purp Demo    £30.00    VG+
Love Potion        This love(that I'm giving you)/Mr farouk        TCB        £45.00    VG+
Billy McGregor        We've been in love too long/I've got it            Palos        £35.00    VG-    
B.J. Thomas        I don't have a mind of my own/Bring back the time    Pacemaker    £20.00    M-
Valentinos        I can understand it/Pt2                    Clean        £10.00    VG-
Ms. Tyree (Sugar) Jones    If you feel it/Instrumental                Big Mack    £30.00    SOLD
Obrey Wilson        A little bit of heartache/Don't jump to conclusions    Epic Demo    £35.00    VG++
Spectrums        Our meeting place/When I think of you            Mercury        £40.00    VG+
Sound of Soul        Hey girl I still love him/Love is such a funny thing    Josie Demo    £25.00    M-
Class-Set        My style/Julie                        Mod Art        £45.00    M-
Helene Smith        You got to do your share/Willing and able        Deep City    £130.00 VG+
Masqueraders        I ain't gonna stop/I'm just an average guy        AGP        £20.00    VG+

Edited by Dazz
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source