Aycliffe Soul Club - "the North Briton" - Friday 29th September

Gaz Simon

Top quality soul night for the north-east!!

at

The North Briton (aka The Brit)

1 mile from junction 59 on the A1(M), head toward Durham/Newton Aycliffe on the A167 and the pub is on your right hand side as you enter Aycliffe Village.

7.30 till midnight.

£3 admission on the door.

Djs for the night

Pete Foster

Shep

Baz Atkinson

Duncan "disorderly" McAllister

Gaz Simon

Kev Cane

Music policy---top quality 60s and 70s erring on the more soulful side of things.

SO!

Quality tunes

Quality sound system

Crackin little venue

Crazy company

What more could you want?

A playlist for the whole night from our last one is in Events Lookback under "a little soul nites playlist" and we intend to keep this up for every one of our nights.

For any more details check www.aycliffesoulclub.co.uk

A warm North East welcome will be laid out for all Soul-Sourcers, hope to see you there!

Gaz

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest mark shepherd

yes it looks like being a good night,

those travelling from south of scotch corner can be certain of a warm north east welcome, with just a touch of madness from our newcastle friends.

got some lovely new 45's for your appreciation blush.gif

so get there early, they wont let me play to a full house yet ranting_1.gif

shep :lol:

yes it looks like being a good night,

those travelling from south of scotch corner can be certain of a warm north east welcome, with just a touch of madness from our newcastle friends.

got some lovely new 45's for your appreciation :)

so get there early, they wont let me play to a full house yet :shhh:

shep :)

Obviously I am vain enough to presume that this message is especially for me :)

We will be there nice and early to give you just the same kind of trouble that I give to everyone else biggrin.gif

Yes,See you all there,im looking forward to hearing THE SHEP spin his tunes.Then it's of to Edinburgh next day for the Bumpin & Stompin.

Won't be able to get up for this as i promised i'd be somewhere else... forgot all about it actually :)

Would have been here otherwise... can't recommend these guys & their taste in music enough... TIP TOP :shhh:

BUT... WHEY HEY.... I'M BUZZING YOU'LL BE AT EDINBURGH... who's making the trip?

getting really excited about coming up to terrorise you all!

Shep has said that I can rifle through his play box and take home anything I want to :lol: - or something like that :thumbsup:

We will be up nice and early as Michael has the day off work, the kids are getting fired to Grandads around 6 and then we can head up. Depending on traffic we should arrive not long after you've started up

Oh and I've got some pom-poms so that I can cheerlead Baz and/or anyone else that wants me to leap around like a loonie :thumbsup:

getting really excited about coming up to terrorise you all!

Shep has said that I can rifle through his play box and take home anything I want to :lol: - or something like that :lol:

We will be up nice and early as Michael has the day off work, the kids are getting fired to Grandads around 6 and then we can head up. Depending on traffic we should arrive not long after you've started up

Oh and I've got some pom-poms so that I can cheerlead Baz and/or anyone else that wants me to leap around like a loonie :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Bring your copy of hey mickey and ill give it a spin.

BAZ A.

Are all geordies coming down to the kingdom of Durham for this one?

Remember you'll have to talk properly though :thumbsup:

Gaz,

Missed the first two but will be there of Friday to see our Huddersfield partners in crime !

I've not been out since Burnley so feeling sort of chilled now. and reckon I'll have a nice quiet one mate :thumbsup:

Looks like Edinburgh on Saturday night as well to support JJ (if I can swing it)

Kev J

Edited by ZTSC

:thumbsup: Bring your copy of hey mickey and ill give it a spin.

BAZ A.

Baz A you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind - hey Baz A, Baz A :D

All I've got to do now is work out some kinda dance routine :D

And anyway I was only 10 when I bought Toni Basil - :thumbsup:

Thats not me, it cant be! That person has got dark hair and is reasonably slim!! :D

Colin always looks a million dollars, me and Kev always look about Ten Bob!!

If theres anyone out there in the Leeds/York area wondering what to do tonight, give this a try, a warm North-East welcome awaits you!! Promise.

Its only an hour up the road!

For everyone who is going. See you all tonight, should be a good un.

Gaz

I've had me hair cut and just ironed my underpants and sock's,and im about to polish me shoes,then have me tea have a bath,then im going out to play with me mate KEV JOHNSON.Please don't tell me mam as she said he's a wrong un and a bad influence.Well she said that about 25yr ago and she still say's it now. :D

So come on get yourselfs along you won't regret it,just wait untill ya see the playlists you'll kick yourselfs you wer'nt there.