Woolacombe Scooter Rally

Guest Bearsy

A few of us hardy scootering souls are off to Woolacombe in the morning (4am) to see the Worzells perform live (should be a laugh) and a couple of nights in thier very own Northern soul room, if so and anyone is going we will be the ones in thier Medway Aces T-shirts and come and say hello. happy riding and happy days !!!

if not have a goodun where ever you may be :thumbsup:

Bearsy

• Replies 4
  • Views 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dundeedavie

A few of us hardy scootering souls are off to Woolacombe in the morning (4am) to see the Worzells perform live (should be a laugh) and a couple of nights in thier very own Northern soul room, if so and anyone is going we will be the ones in thier Medway Aces T-shirts and come and say hello. happy riding and happy days !!!

if not have a goodun where ever you may be whistling.gif

Bearsy

it's a crackin rally , i went a couple of years back on my px125 all the way from dundee .

spent the weekend with very little feeling in my legs after the ride but thouroughly enjoyed ...

it's a crackin rally , i went a couple of years back on my px125 all the way from dundee .

spent the weekend with very little feeling in my legs after the ride but thouroughly enjoyed ...

One of me favourites,

beautiful part of the world too.

its 250 miles for us so Dundee must be nearly double that,

worth it though

Guest dundeedavie

One of me favourites,

beautiful part of the world too.

its 250 miles for us so Dundee must be nearly double that,

worth it though

i think it worked out at 1100 m round trip , longer than dundee-IOW by a long way .

it was the only rally i really felt distance wise

i think it worked out at 1100 m round trip , longer than dundee-IOW by a long way .

it was the only rally i really felt distance wise

Never enjoy the journey home after a typical pint or two weekend :lol:unsure.gif:huh:beer.gif:D , it takes days to recover and the wife nagging cos you cant keep your eyes open :D .

off to bed now, have a goodun whatever your doing dundeedave ranting_1.gif