45 SALE: Warren Storm PREVIEW 1005 Daydreaming / Honest I Do

DeltaSouth

Warren Storm
Preview Records  1005
Daydreaming / Honest I Do

1005previewa.thumb.jpg.be681f1b37b7fff3f

1005previewb.thumb.jpg.47681eba7ff400ef1

$45 plus postage

Early Warren, very obscure...  (any of you have this?)

I came across a box in the warehouse with some old store stock.
The few that remain are unplayed and in pristine condition. Old records, in new condition!

I work for Master-Trak / Blues Unlimited / Soul Unlimited / Record Company in Crowley, LA USA
The records I offer come from the inventory archive.  Only 500 were made. 

VERY few remain. First come, first served.

I work in this building. We're still here. The recording studio is still going strong in Crowley. Local artists utilize our facilities since 1946.
Warren Storm was a studio session drummer during the early 60s. You may have seen this LP which features Warren.

111.thumb.jpg.62a6fdbc2976f36403ab669b70

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks for asking... i work in the warehouse area of the record company and don't have equipment to make sound files here in the archive area. The studio is active, and if i walk in there and interrupt a session to get a sound file for a 45, they'd likely toss me out of the room. They are presently working on previously unreleased Boogie Kings (will come out on digital and analog format!!) and other local bands that utilize the Master-Trak studio.

I'm sorry to say it, but a sound file isn't likely to occur. I am busy shipping out boxes of records, and take the time to offer legendary releases here at a super low price, so icing might not be on the cake.

Warren is one of the benchmarks in swamp pop... youtube features a lot of his work.

this particular 45 is an r&b rocker. one of my personal favorites, but then I'm biased.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!