Prestatyn Accommodation

Guest Andy BB

Guest Andy BB

I know I should have booked ages ago, but I didn't so I'm likely to get murdered by a group of angry homeless soul fans.

As I really can't get too enthused over the idea of staying in Pontins 'budget' accommodation does anyone know of any alternatives? Although it did look very nice on that Holidays from Hell or whatever it was the other night.

Prestatyn seems to have one hotel - obviously fully booked.

Did Anyone go last year and find somewhere to stay that was a bit nicer than a Soviet detention centre?

Anyone wanna swap their club for a budget plus trades?

Ta

• Replies 8
  • Views 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know I should have booked ages ago, but I didn't so I'm likely to get murdered by a group of angry homeless soul fans.

As I really can't get too enthused over the idea of staying in Pontins 'budget' accommodation does anyone know of any alternatives? Although it did look very nice on that Holidays from Hell or whatever it was the other night.

Prestatyn seems to have one hotel - obviously fully booked.

Did Anyone go last year and find somewhere to stay that was a bit nicer than a Soviet detention centre?

Anyone wanna swap their club for a budget plus trades?

Ta

link

The accomodation last year was so appalling, I left on the saturday morning never to return...

link

Andy, have a word with Janine - she found a very nice B&B nearby. They do a killer breakfast apparently, but I somehow think that's wasted on a lot of weekender attendees !

Andy, have a word with Janine - she found a very nice B&B nearby. They do a killer breakfast apparently, but I somehow think that's wasted on a lot of weekender attendees !

link

Rhyl A&E ain't bad either I ended up there on the Saturday evening after slashing my hand on knife while washing up..............

Rhyl A&E ain't bad either I ended up there on the Saturday evening after slashing my hand on knife while washing up..............

link

How very silly of you John, have a word with Dave Abbott he knows all washing up, in fact he has turned it into something of an art :wicked:

I did stay in a lovely 5* B&B downt he road, sorry but no way would I stay in the accomodation on site ever again, it's a shite hole, and im too old to think slumming it is fun anymore

Hi Karen

Do you see the inside of the apartments,i heard you have a strange disorder that keeps you awake all weekend....Hope you can't catch it..

steve....

link

I did see them briefly at Prestatyn when I unpacked my stuff and when I went back to shower and change LOL