wtf northern soul at rubblesfield

Jona

Northern Soul overground available to the masses.Soulboy rescues Bell from hard drugs and introduces her to uppers to stay up all night. It will end in tears a northern soul love story which will run for weeks.

Oh Lord what's happening to our people (scene) next stage strictly does northern at Blackpool tower tomorrow "niter" 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

15 hours ago, jona said:

It says on Emmerdale there's a do at Rubblefield Social Club, but can't find any more info, lolz   :wicked:

Bloody soaps jumping on the bandwagon,  Now you know there are too many venues for them to quote it

Well why not ?, every man and his whippet seem to be running "northern" nights these days.

Social source share

56 minutes ago, Mark Bicknell said:

Ken Barlow did a fantastic spot all British demos not a boot in site apart from Minnie Caldwell's size 11 pit boots.

Elsie Tanner was on and on about  the old music hall days how the tunes were better,and how the vaudeville scene was dying.

Social source share

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎40‎:‎40, Kegsy said:

We will have northern soul tribute nights next, where the DJ's pretend to be the real thing using cheap imitation props and the assembled multitudes dress up in nostalgic costumes and try to behave like teenagers.....  oh hang on a minute :g:

Kegsy  think  Russ as already beat them to it ,it's Butlins  lol:lol::lol: 

Social source share

Just finished my regular round of monday golf, beautiful frosty morning, deer running wild and even got quite a few pars! 

The only thing that spoilt it was my golf partner calling me Zak all the way round!  Didn't get it at first until he said, "You did see emmerdale on friday didn't you?"

I used to love this scene when not many knew about it!!!!!!

Social source share

It was quoted that Soft Cell's version of Tainted Love was not as good as the original.

UMM....I bet mizz Jones had wished it had sold as many copies:)

I also bet Frank and Al wished they had have got a dollar for every time 'Deedaadoo' and 'Take me in' have been played over the years! 

Waiting for the xmas special Emmerdale CD release.......

Inky Dingle wang dang do ;)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

4 hours ago, tomangoes said:

It was quoted that Soft Cell's version of Tainted Love was not as good as the original.

I also bet Frank and Al wished they had have got a dollar for every time 'Deedaadoo' and 'Take me in' have been played over the years!

4 hours ago, tomangoes said:

Track ones a cracking cover of that old Lou Rawls number by Zac Dingle

AL sithee wen a get theear .

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!