• Replies 24
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest vinylvixen

Reprise, issued in 1969 - think W/D's are fairly common, or more so then issues. Or is that just my perception?

Hippo.

What condition your perception is in, Mr Hipkiss...I think it was '67-'68...about £10 me thinks :shhh: Jo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Why thank you you young vixen - currently playing at onair at gloucesterfm.com as I type!

You're a man of many talents :) Typing and broadcasting.... :shhh: Jo

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Yes Tone, that's the advantage/disadvantage of having the net on the screen in front of you - tend to get invoved in reading a thread just as the track starts to fade! Oooops, it's happened again...

thanks everybody, very helpful

all the best...Andy

Social source share

Guest melandthensome

:ohmy: GOOD OLD TORCH SPIN............I sent this to various women in the States who were not Rare Soul freaks like me but various women from Missisippi/New York/Pennsylvania etc and all were big TEMPTS Fans not expecting anything special.

Everyone mailed me back saying they were blown away by this version.I didnt bother sending my D.Elbert version etc but this 45 ROCKSSSSSSSSSS.

Social source share

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lesha Ogonkov

Mmm, i should be lucky guy then, get it at Moscow record shop for 80 roubles :thumbsup: (1 pound is about 45-50 roubles)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!