Northern Soaps

timthemod

In a clip from last night's Eastenders, Rudolph Walker's character invited an old friend around, namely Ram John Holder (aka Pork Pie, and sometime late's 60's britsoul and blues performer, he had some 45's on UK Columbia). In the background 'Going Back To Detroit' by the Platters was playing!

TTM

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

In a clip from last night's Eastenders, Rudolph Walker's character invited an old friend around, namely Ram John Holder (aka Pork Pie, and sometime late's 60's britsoul and blues performer, he had some 45's on UK Columbia). In the background 'Going Back To Detroit' by the Platters was playing!

TTM

Done this in freebasin` :thumbsup:

Social source share

We've got Randolph Walker on Spring coming out soon (wicked tune) perhaps he could mime over t

hat.

No Adey,Rudolph the actor that used to be in "Love Thy Neighbour" many years ago.Whereas Randolph is a very under-rated singer---hope that helps Adey--L.O.L.
Social source share

Considering this clip was in the background and only on for a few seconds, well done if you recognised it straight away.

Until I read this thread today, I was lost as to its identity. Was it ever a big 'toon' as I dont know it from the title alone.

Its a pity the other geezer was ill, or the two old codgers might have shown us how to dance.

Ed

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!