Worlds Most Abusive Ebay Seller

Pete S

Short version - won a record off this bloke, turns out he's someone who ripped me off 18 months ago and owes me £40 so all I did was ask for it back, here are his replies.

Hi Pete,i don't know wether you got my invoice for this item,either way if you are not intending on sending payment please let me know...i also heard that you have been telling people i owe you money? the last time i heard from you i was in Barcelona and ask you to contact me when i got back regarding this matter,you never did?....i prefer to treat you with respect,and i would like to think you are a honourable man,but words spread you have been telling lies about me.....You don't know me ,and i'am not a thief..please do not take liberties with me...also please honour this ebay transaction....

Your full of shite,and your'e a liar...i don't care how many ebays feedbacks you got your're still a liar....i can't be bothered with all the you did this, and you did that bolloks,it was so long ago i can't remeber..but i do know i sent you the money....If you think you can skank me mate,we'll see about that....you fucking arsehole...

Is that a threat? ha ha you fucking tosser...f*** off...c***....don't you think i know people you twat...what! you think i'am bothered c***...go ahead,tell you what ...why don't you just stick to own shite music, and stop making a living off the backs of Black Music...c***...i'am up your way Friday,why don't you come and meet us....you shit house

Don't know if it's worth it over £40 eh?

p.s. I told him to name a time and place :wicked:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That is one of the funniest email conversations I've ever seen.

Straight from nicey nicey to no-holds-barred without passing Go....most people at least start with a few subtle jibes!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!