not me baby

Billywhizz

2 hours ago, billywhizz said:

i know robbk my fault, youre the most knowledgeable chaps on this site, KOKO cheers billy

thanks paul,

Hi BillyWhizz,

I see that your adding an extra "S" to words may be typos caused by the way you place your fingers on the keyboard.  Unless, of course, you think I suffer from "Multiple Personality Syndrome"!  :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Don't think there is a legit WD of it. As previously said only given with the LP as a "tempter" . It is blue/green. Think the LP is The NEW Silhouettes. On the single it says "For Promotion". So it was not a WD and I think this is to promote the "New Silhouettes! They were a 50,s group trying to relaunch their career. Hope that helps.   

Well done Dave Pinch

• Helpful 1
Social source share

If I can add to previous info.... the track is also on the LP itself...

and there was another pressing in circulation on a white lable with something like (newspaper like clippings) article type designs  in the background of the label

was in circulation 80s to 90s

as well as the light green pressing

defo seen the other white one a few times in sales  remember seeing it for sale at record bar in Manchester ritz as well as other venues

as far as I know there is no white demo

Social source share

So, THIS  B&W "DJ" pressing is a bootleg, eh? 

I only saw the promotional 45 given with the LP back in the late '60s and early '70s.  Why did I never see the B&W DJ?  It MUST be because it was pressed up in the late '70s to meet NS demand.

NewSilhouettesBoot.png

Edited by RobbK
Social source share

8 minutes ago, RobbK said:

So, THIS  B&W "DJ" pressing is a bootleg, eh? 

I only saw the promotional 45 given with the LP back in the late '60s and early '70s.  Why did I never see the B&W DJ?  It MUST be because it was pressed up in the late '70s to meet NS demand.

NewSilhouettesBoot.png

yes robb ..70s boot also on a white label with hand written credits

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!