Motown 45's for sale, Kim Weston,Contours,Velvelettes etc

Podge

Have the following for sale, I try to be as descriptive as possible with the grading, any problems though just return if not happy, Paypal or bank transfer preferred, postage up to 3 discs is £2.70.

Dealers welcome to give me a price on the lot and credit against anything you have, offers considered, try me, you never know !

Gordy (badge)

Kim Weston/Thrill a moment/ VG+ (has a few paper scuffs and drill hole in label, label mega clean)/£35

Contours/Little misunderstanding/VG++ (few light paper scuffs and drill hole in label,label mega clean)/£12

Contours/First I look at the purse/vinyl and label both EXC/£15

Soul (Purple swirl)

Gladys Knight/Just walk in my shoes/Vinyl is Exc,label is Exc minus due to very very slight ring wear/£20 ***SOLD***

Velvelettes/These things will keep me loving you/vinyl has a few marks, label has very slight ring wear and a drill hole/£12

Tamla (Twin globes)

Marvin Gaye/Little darling/ Mint - label has drill hole otherwise would be perfect./£15

Marvin Gaye/Take this heart of mine/ Mint - B side label ring mark otherwise would be perfect./£10

Isley Brothers/I guess I'll always love you/vinyl has one mark so graded Exc minus,label has pen mark on A side and drill hole/£10

Kim Weston/I'm still loving you/vinyl Exc minus due to a few small paper scuffs, label has name on and has slight ring wear/ £35

Edited by NickH
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source