Guest Kevin J

• Replies 11
  • Views 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

im pretty sure i pulled it from this site at some point, thus the name of this file i had was "soul.mp3" and when i initially played it, i just dragged it into quicktime and there was no info, but there was in itunes.

anyhow, yes i would love to own it!! great tune.

Social source share

Geez I love this tune!

One of the only big/expensive records that I'd pay top whack for to own - money is sitting there waiting if any kind soul wants to sell me there copy :P

Trouble is though, that because not many people have it, the DJs have been playing Gold Of My Life - just so they can say "Mixed Emotions" - good tune in its own right, but it pales into insignificance against this one

IMVHO

Social source share

Geez I love this tune!

One of the only big/expensive records that I'd pay top whack for to own - money is sitting there waiting if any kind soul wants to sell me there copy :P

Trouble is though, that because not many people have it, the DJs have been playing Gold Of My Life - just so they can say "Mixed Emotions" - good tune in its own right, but it pales into insignificance against this one

IMVHO

But Kirst, one is by Mixed Emotions, on Rockway, one is by Mixed Feelings on United.....! :D You saying people are confused by the names? seems straitforward to me :P

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

But Kirst, one os by Mixed Emotions, on Rockway, one is by Mixed Feelings on United.....! :D You saying people are confused by the names? seems straitforward to me :P

:D I still stand by my logic :D

When Butch started playing the brilliant sha la la la, scooby dooby doo on the dance floor record, my brain remembered it as "that messed up feelings thing". :P

And anyway, you're all sat there stroking your chins going "she's right you know" :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!