Baz

Quinvys Cheap As Chips

Here you go Phil a thead just for you! picked up from another thread

Whos up for the challenge then? must be under £50 (book value for arguments sake)

All though im not sure Phil would agree that some are just as good if not better than some of the big guns because, he all ready thinks that they are not so its in his head, but like any thing you get cr*p raritys, and you get cr*p 'cheapies'

Sound clips to follow any one can add them on disscuss ect :P

Guest miff

Thanks for posting up the sounds folks :lol:

Ime off out now, East Coast Connection 3rd anerversery, Should be a good night, first night out for a while and looking forward to a bit of a booggie :(

Edited by miff

Mines on 'New Sound'... cost me a couple of quid i think!

This is one of those tracks that really comes into it's own when it's heard loud at a venue... good call fella :lol:

Never seen it on New Sound I don't think, Scorpion (blue and yellow labels) and Mod Art are the only labels I've seen :(

Probably over £50 now on Scorpion, seen around £60/70 but seen the Mod Art release under £50

Guest hammy

Donnie Wells - You've Got My Love

Mine cost £20 - on soulclub.org. Seriously one of my favourite records of all time.

Hammy

Never seen it on New Sound I don't think, Scorpion (blue and yellow labels) and Mod Art are the only labels I've seen :(

Probably over £50 now on Scorpion, seen around £60/70 but seen the Mod Art release under £50

Sorry... Mod Art :lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.