Value Of Timi Yuro

Headsy

not wanting to question anybodys value of a record,just that I was pricing one in my sales box last night, but ''cant stop running away'' on Mercury is listed at £150 on Arctics sales list, surely not ?

I was gonna put £40 on mine which is mint, then I thought hang on am I missing something ?

I dont think I am but am I ?? :fool:

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

not wanting to question anybodys value of a record,just that I was pricing one in my sales box last night, but ''cant stop running away'' on Mercury is listed at £150 on Arctics sales list, surely not ?

I was gonna put £40 on mine which is mint, then I thought hang on am I missing something ?

I dont think I am but am I ??  :fool:

link

I wondered about that too. And how much for a UK issue? More.. Less??

Godz

Social source share

I agree its common thats why I cant understand why it was listed at £150,

how on earth can people 1) ask that for it , and 2) people pay even close to that for it ...and before you say they wont,lets not get into that old chestnut again about people paying silly prices.

I really wonder how much people actually know about the value of records when they buy them, yes we all pay too much sometimes but not 5 times as much..

Social source share

I wish I could get some of those customers!

I don't know, maybe people are coming along who just don't have the knowledge and don't care what they pay for records.

I'm toying with listing records with my prices and then next to them, 'book' prices in brackets, because if everyone follows these new book prices, it's the beginning of the end.

Social source share

I wish I could get some of those customers!

I don't know, maybe people are coming along who just don't have the knowledge and don't care what they pay for records.

I'm toying with listing records with my prices and then next to them, 'book' prices in brackets, because if everyone follows these new book prices, it's the beginning of the end.

link

I'm not saying you even have to be knowledgable Pete but surely you dont just pay the first price you see for a record ??

anyway not my concern....

Social source share

Guest micksmith

aaargh but you are one of the more sensible dealers Pete !!

£40 it will be ,then no doubt I will give it away for £20 cos I'm a nice lad  ph34r.gif

link

YOU SURE????????????????????

Social source share

Guest micksmith

You can try and get £40 mate but I bet you won't...you might on UK but it's common on US.  And before Mick Smith says anything to the contrary...I discovered this record  ph34r.gif

link

AND YOUR PROUD OF THAT. BUT YOU'RE RIGHT ON YOUR PRICES. :diablo:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!