• Replies 22
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest soul stormers

Ok,twelve instalments tho` :ohmy: sure you didnt get this off me :ohmy: ,love it,want it,cant afford it.

yes i think it did come from you .......but got on the musette label now

great record .....saleing this one, for records :ohmy:

Social source share

:ohmy:

yes i think it did come from you .......but got on the musette label now

great record .....saleing this one, for records :ohmy:

I`ll give you records... :ohmy: i`ve got £80 spare,maybe sort the rest,this time next month?,should sell it for what i sold you it for :ohmy: ,bet it was £10,no more than £20. :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest soul stormers

:ohmy:

I`ll give you records... :ohmy: i`ve got £80 spare,maybe sort the rest,this time next month?,should sell it for what i sold you it for :ohmy: ,bet it was £10,no more than £20. :ohmy:

it was £120 from you :ohmy:

Social source share

• 1 month later...

hi

have a copy of sonny craver i'm no fool ......teri de £150

email ian@burt5298.freeserve.co.uk

thanks

Can anybody contact Ian?. It's 3 weeks since my cheque cleared for this record, so far no record and no replies to my emails for the last two weeks. ...

Gonna cry soon!. :angry:

seriously though, any help if anyone's got a phone number would be appreciated.. I know how busy people get and it's a pain getting the post office when your working ft,etc but I really need to get in touch here..

TIA

Jayne.x.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

hi

have a copy of sonny craver i'm no fool ......teri de £150

email ian@burt5298.freeserve.co.uk

thanks

ONCE AGAIN, if anyone can contact Ian Burt, please could someone ask him to contact me. I have PM'd him and I know he's been on here this evening but appears to be ignoring my PM's as well as my emails. He again promised to post a record to me a couple of weeks ago but I have received nothing.

As I have now waited over 6 weeks since I paid for this record and Ian is mostly ignoring me, I'm getting pretty upset about this. :lol:

Any help would be appreciated.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Guest Russ Smith

Would really make anybody mad..

Ive got an Ebay seller acting similarly after taking my $$££..........F**kers !!!!!!!!

Come on Ian sort your life out, we try to use the sales forum as an alternative to Evilbay.

Its Hopefully run on the principles of a decent niter record bar..

Its public now, try to resolve it!

Edited by Russ Smith
Social source share

I'm getting pretty upset about this. :thumbsup:

Any help would be appreciated.

Jayne.x.

Hope you get sorted out on this one. Really reads bad. If only I would still have his phone number I would give it to you but for some reason I can not for the life in me remember now I must have deleted it at one place in time...

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Can anybody contact Ian?. It's 3 weeks since my cheque cleared for this record, so far no record and no replies to my emails for the last two weeks. ...

seriously though, any help if anyone's got a phone number would be appreciated.. I know how busy people get and it's a pain getting the post office when your working ft,etc but I really need to get in touch here..

TIA

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Guest soul stormers

TIA

Jayne.x.

hi jayne

very sorry for the delay in geting this record to you .....be very busy with work

posted today for you

take care ian

post-3628-1165322702_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!