100 Club Single

Rupert

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

And on the other side: Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don't Wanna Lose Him :ohmy: Rupert, you asked is it any good? The answer to that is, yes it is! :ohmy:

I was talking to Shane and saying how long before a copy gets listed on Ebay and for how much it would go for. I'd say listed within a fortnight and go for about £80.

Social source share

And on the other side: Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don't Wanna Lose Him :thumbsup: Rupert, you asked is it any good? The answer to that is, yes it is! :thumbup:

I was talking to Shane and saying how long before a copy gets listed on Ebay and for how much it would go for. I'd say listed within a fortnight and go for about £80.

good ? -awesome would be a more appropriate description , when Ady played the a side at the 100 club the floor was packed and the rest of us had one of those ' wow, is this really mine' jaw dropping moments -b side is just as good and can't see anyone in their right mind selling. Can't wait to giving it a spin at York Soul club on Sat 7th Oct

www.freewebs.com/yksoul

Social source share

£70....................... :thumbsup: i`ll include post. :thumbsup:

Ken you could always sell your £15 vinyl carvers jobbie of it, get your money bakc then you can use that to put stompa © on 45 :D

Social source share

Ken you could always sell your £15 vinyl carvers jobbie of it, get your money bakc then you can use that to put stompa © on 45 :thumbsup:

What,i`m swapin` that for a Kent test pressin` of something really nice?,its the original first UK press,limited to a run of only two. :thumbsup:

Social source share

i've got a spare to sell for someone - but have to be a good offer else she wants to keep it

Come on Mark,what do you percieve is a good offer?,no more than £70 i hope :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Come on Mark,what do you percieve is a good offer?,no more than £70 i hope :thumbsup:

now i hope you're not trying to get me involved in price fixing ken - thats illegal isn't it? :D

i've got a couple of spares which belong to people who don't even own a turntable - they may sell them if they get a good offer, otherwise they'll keep them as souvenirs of a fantastic night at the longest-running and most highly regarded soul night in the world

how much they will accept is up to them - i'll pass on any offers blush.gif

Social source share

now i hope you're not trying to get me involved in price fixing ken - thats illegal isn't it? :D

i've got a couple of spares which belong to people who don't even own a turntable - they may sell them if they get a good offer, otherwise they'll keep them as souvenirs of a fantastic night at the longest-running and most highly regarded soul night in the world

how much they will accept is up to them - i'll pass on any offers blush.gif

Well i got a spare,off my guest Ben,£70 with post,and no mukcing about :thumbsup:

Social source share

Well i got a spare,off my guest Ben,£70 with post,and no mukcing about :thumbsup:

Interesting this how the 100 club singles have become so collectable, rightly so in my oppinion as on the whole they usually have fantastic unreleased tracks on them.

However the price these are going for is interesting, i remember a few years back you could quite easily get one for nothing off a mate if you couldn't make that particular night & even things like the Lorraine Chandler i remember getting quite easily for a tenner off someone, now they seem to be £70 from the off! blush.gif

Simon

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Interesting this how the 100 club singles have become so collectable, rightly so in my oppinion as on the whole they usually have fantastic unreleased tracks on them.

However the price these are going for is interesting, i remember a few years back you could quite easily get one for nothing off a mate if you couldn't make that particular night & even things like the Lorraine Chandler i remember getting quite easily for a tenner off someone, now they seem to be £70 from the off! :thumbsup:

Simon

more than one copy of the magicians went for £150+

Social source share

more than one copy of the magicians went for £150+

Must admit nothing price wise shocks me anymore but i don't even think that Magicians track is that amazing, fairly bog standard NS to me, maybe it's because i've heard Checkerboard squares so many times that i felt like i'd heard it too much before it even came out.

Think my fave was the Sharon Scott/ Dean Courtenay (?), i stupidly sold my copy for about £30, wouldn't mind getting it back if anyone has one for sale, not for £150 mind!

Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

Gotta say that the Gigi & Thr Charmains is a real corker - just given it half a dozen spins at full volume on the decks here at home! Good work Ady..... cheers BB!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Rowly
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!