Net Bar, Tower Tavern 100 Club Anniver Warm Ups

• Replies 5
  • Views 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can't help you on the Net Bar playlists I'm afraid Andy.

I remember Adam handing me a bottle of JD and after that it all goes a bit hazy.

I do recall Alan Patterson playing an absolute blinder just as I sank into oblivion though.

Tower playlists are all in Lookbacks

Cheers!

Can't help you on the Net Bar playlists I'm afraid Andy.

I remember Adam handing me a bottle of JD and after that it all goes a bit hazy.

I do recall Alan Patterson playing an absolute blinder just as I sank into oblivion though.

Tower playlists are all in Lookbacks

Cheers!

Net Bar .great venue -the utimate throw back basement beat club, friendy , great sounds and ouzing with atmosphere -thanks for sorting out 'the door' for our friends from York .When's the next one ?

Hanway St ? wasn't that where Contempo records used to trade out of ?

atb

Andy

-if your ever up in our neck of the woods -get in touch -check out www.freewebs.com/yksoul

Guest Andy Brazil

Thanks to all involved in the organising -both were excellent , worthy and complementary warm ups to the magnificent 100 club event . How about some play lists ?

thanks YKSoulandy

i think a good time was had by

everyone;

& what a niter!!

......roll on the next one!

an all-Andys thread.....how about that! :P

an all-Andys thread.....how about that! :P

Ah ha! we managed to gather Team andy together at the 100 club a few months back it consisted of 4 Andys, unfortunately you wern't there Andy so that would have made 5 :lol:

Thanks to all involved in the organising -both were excellent , worthy and complementary warm ups to the magnificent 100 club event . How about some play lists ?

Mine is up,somewere :P ?

Source Advert