Titles And Artistes Please

Drew3

Been given a home made disc but no titles and artistes attached. Can't easily ask the person who put the disc together. Reckon it will be easy for soulies on here. :ohmy:

Heard some before but can't recall the records names etc and others new to me.

Anyone help with the following?

Opening lines in the main.........

- male singer " if this is goodbye, just being friends won't do, cos if you leave me baby, my heart will follow you". Heard this before but can't name it.

- male singer "my girl she's so sweet and wonderful".

Bollocks! Disc starting to play up/stick so will have to come back on others if I can clean the fecking thing!!!

Thought you were supposed to be able to stand on these bloody things and they would still play! :ohmy:

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Been given a home made disc but no titles and artistes attached. Can't easily ask the person who put the disc together. Reckon it will be easy for soulies on here. :ohmy:

- male singer " if this is goodbye, just being friends won't do, cos if you leave me baby, my heart will follow you". Heard this before but can't name it.

Harry & the Keyvas - If this is goodbye AKA Harry Starr

best

Nashee

Edited by NASHEE
Social source share

Bollocks! Disc starting to play up/stick so will have to come back on others if I can clean the fecking thing!!!

Thought you were supposed to be able to stand on these bloody things and they would still play! :P

KTF.

Drew.

If this is goodbye. Harry and the Kevannas ( I think). I also think its Harry Starr of Another Time Another Place fame.

Big spin for Karl W 10 years ago.

ATB

Brian

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

the flip of Harry +Keyavas .."Tears" is pretty good too...... :thumbsup:

Regarding the one with the line :

you got me there drew, that one certainly doesnt sound familiar with me, is it a male or female vocal and any idea of approximate year ?

Social source share

Regarding the one with the line :

you got me there drew, that one certainly doesnt sound familiar with me, is it a male or female vocal and any idea of approximate year ?

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!