£7 otd.

MAIN ROOM DJS -

NEIL RUSHTON, PAUL MCKAY, MICK LLOYD

& residents - ROGER STEWART, DEREK MEAD & PETE KELROSS

IN THE MODERN ROOM -

/size]

NEIL RUSHTON, TONY ROUNCE

& PAUL BETTS plus guests

Late bars, record bar, accommodation, for more info tel: 01932 402667.

Edited by eamesy
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I think it's great the way that when you book a room, they warn you about the noise from the Northern night in the ballroom below :lol:

On a serious note, this is a fantastic night with an atmosphere to die for!

Hope to see a few of you there!

Thats what you call considerate hotel keeping Paul!!! Nice to be able to get a room onsite, not bad either!

See you Saturday,

Alan

We'll probably be there Paul.Good to see you at Cagneys last month.Is Mick Lloyd dj'ing as he's running HipHugHer in Weston on same night?

Dave.

Yeah good to see you again Dave! Mick is djing according to the flyers I've been distributing, but then again so is Neil Rushton and I can't remember the last time I saw him at the Push Bar night in Soho!

See you Saturday

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Thats what you call considerate hotel keeping Paul!!! Nice to be able to get a room onsite, not bad either!

See you Saturday,

Alan

Has Derek worked out the DJ'ing times yet, Al?

TONE :thumbsup:

Guest matt tees

BISLEY PAVILION

SURREY

SAT. 30th SEPTEMBER

8pm - 2am

£7 otd.

MAIN ROOM DJS -

NEIL RUSHTON, PAUL MCKAY, MICK LLOYD

& residents - ROGER STEWART, DEREK MEAD & PETE KELROSS

IN THE MODERN ROOM -

/size]

NEIL RUSHTON, TONY ROUNCE

& PAUL BETTS plus guests

Late bars, record bar, accommodation, for more info tel: 01932 402667.

Have a fantastic night always a great atmosphere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Hi Tone,

I will try & get dj times from him tomorrow & post up Weds evening.

Alan

...So where's these DJ times then, Eamesy?

TONE :shades:

...actually I don't need 'em urgently, but it's a good excuse to bump up the thread, innit?

Edited by TONY ROUNCE

Really looking fwd to this. People have been saying for a long time "they should put on a modern room at Bisley" Well its finally happening! I hope its well suppported & well received.

Then hopefully it will be a regular item.

Looking fwd to Tony Rounce's spot. Now I appreciate he knows a thing or two about rare soul.......but he can still put together a decent set? :shades:

Also looking fwd to Neil Rushton's modern set. Good to see him booked in the south.

Should be a bit of a treat.....

Col.

Really looking fwd to this. People have been saying for a long time "they should put on a modern room at Bisley" Well its finally happening! I hope its well suppported & well received.

Then hopefully it will be a regular item.

Looking fwd to Tony Rounce's spot. Now I appreciate he knows a thing or two about rare soul.......but he can still put together a decent set? :shades:

Also looking fwd to Neil Rushton's modern set. Good to see him booked in the south.

Should be a bit of a treat.....

Col.

Hi Colin, look forward to seeing you in the 'modern room' . Saw Derek at Soul Walk Shuffle in Oxford a couple of weeks ago. He said if it's not that well attended there may not be another one (modern room) Hope not, trouble is there's a few things on this weekend.

Looking forward to hearing and dancing to some newer tunes, not just crossover, (listen to me !! like I know all about these genres???)

x Netty

...So where's these DJ times then, Eamesy?

TONE :D

...actually I don't need 'em urgently, but it's a good excuse to bump up the thread, innit?

Tone,

Apologies mate, ive been modem-less for a few days, still am, but on shop pc today & Sat

He hasnt left dj times, but obviously a man of your calibre will be a main attraction :D

After my non-weekend last week am looking fwd to this!!!!!!!

Alan

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Looking fwd to Tony Rounce's spot. Now I appreciate he knows a thing or two about rare soul.......but he can still put together a decent set? :D

..."Quietly confident" is the official line on this one, Col. "Shi**ing myself" is probably a good deal closer to the truth... :D

See you later!

TONE wink.gif

Hi Colin, look forward to seeing you in the 'modern room' . Saw Derek at Soul Walk Shuffle in Oxford a couple of weeks ago. He said if it's not that well attended there may not be another one (modern room) Hope not, trouble is there's a few things on this weekend.

x Netty

Hi Netty

Yes, thats my understanding of the situation. Support it or lose it.

Seems funny a Bisley thread with no Moldie having a go at Colin...

May see you all tonight, depends on how Em is.. but sure it will be a good un.. if i'm there I may pop in the disco room :D

Hope you can both make it.

Reference Moldie, he won't be arriving until after 10 tonight. Since his enforced absence from SS he has had to develop new interests. Apparently he landed a contract with Versace modelling underwear. He's coming straight from a fashion shoot, I just hope he has time to change biggrin.gif

Hope you can both make it.

Reference Moldie, he won't be arriving until after 10 tonight. Since his enforced absence from SS he has had to develop new interests. Apparently he landed a contract with Versace modelling underwear. He's coming straight from a fashion shoot, I just hope he has time to change biggrin.gif

Take it he will be the what not to wear advert :D

man_20pants1.jpg(post-970-1159610329_thu

Edited by mischief

..."Quietly confident" is the official line on this one, Col. "Shi**ing myself" is probably a good deal closer to the truth... biggrin.gif

See you later!

TONE :D

Don't worry about a thing. I will be on hand giving free cueing advice....

"Left a bit, right a bit, fire!"

I'm off to buy a cam corder. Fancy making 'Bisley The Movie"

See you all later.

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Don't worry about a thing. I will be on hand giving free cueing advice....

"Left a bit, right a bit, fire!"

I'm off to buy a cam corder. Fancy making 'Bisley The Movie"

See you all later.

Don't forget the wide angle lens attachment, mate. Some of us aren't as thin as we used to be! :D

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Last bump from me for tonight - I know there's a lot on this Saturday, but Bisley's always better than good and I promise that I'll do my personal best to make sure that I don't spoil the Modern Room for everyone!

Hope to see lots of you in a coupla' hours...

TONE :thumbsup:

Edited by TONY ROUNCE

Hope to see lots of you in a coupla' hours...TONE

Sorry Tony only caught the last 2 tracks from your set as I was DJing @ a Party earlier so didn't arrive till 11.15....Neil Rushton done quite well in the Small Room, But then he should as he always had his finger on the Pulse....Quote of the night from a friend commenting on Neil's unique DJing style [ using the tone controls & graphics equaliser to create his own edge on what he was playing ] He Said " That Neil Rushton has been fiddling about with the sound all night & he still hasn't got it right" ! ! ! !

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Guest waynec

looked in the modern room a couple of times and it didnt seam that busy.

numbers in the main room were low compared to what its normally like.

maybe lots of other events on last night.

was a good nite