bitchdj

tony owens price please

Guest johnny hart

Beat me to it Mr Nixon; all over the place ebay ,Discogs,Superb soulful swayer ,crossover, £15 to £25 .happy holiday ,johnny

thanks lads i picked up a couple of minters will of course be keeping one and flinging one on the next sales list when i get around to it...erm when work allows...what a blinding track though for bugger all money:yes:

Guest johnny hart

You bitchdj, forgot how good this was! at the risk of repeating myself ,so called " Cheapies " like this are better than the £1000+ raretys {there Spelling] on many of the big dealers lists ! What a great Choon , LOL Johnny.

4 hours ago, Ivor Jones said:

Brilliant record,I would have said 25 for a minter. Just out of interest,Is it the red or orange label ?

Well and truly under played tune, I've been trying to get people to play this for donkeys yonks.

As for the price I've knocked 'em out for £40 regularly, its not that easy in mint..

Merry Xmas Ivor and everybody else.

Edited by Kegsy

13 hours ago, Kegsy said:

Well and truly under played tune, I've been trying to get people to play this for donkeys yonks.

As for the price I've knocked 'em out for £40 regularly, its not that easy in mint..

Merry Xmas Ivor and everybody else.

Robbing bugger!?

Hope you're well.

Have a great Xmas etc

Julian and Carolyn xx

Edited by JulianB

24 minutes ago, JulianB said:

Robbing bugger!?

Hope you're well.

Have a great Xmas etc

Julian and Carolyn xx

Merry Xmas and all the best to the lovely Mrs B, oh and to you too.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.