Cheltenham Saracens

It's The Saries again this Friday. ( THAT BEATING RHYTHM at THE SARACENS CLUB, St Georges St, Cheltenham)

Guest DJs this month are ROB THOMAS & DES PARKER plus resident DJs PETE FRENCH - NEIL SELF - HIPPO

doors open 8pm till 1am

Always a corker of a night with quality music from all era's.

Admission £5 On The Door

Hope you can make it along to our not so little soul event in the heart of the cotswolds!

Further details/info from www.cdkm.co.uk or phone 01242 570037

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's The Saries again this Friday. ( THAT BEATING RHYTHM at THE SARACENS CLUB, St Georges St, Cheltenham)

Guest DJs this month are ROB THOMAS & DES PARKER plus resident DJs PETE FRENCH - NEIL SELF - HIPPO

doors open 8pm till 1am

Always a corker of a night with quality music from all era's.

Admission £5 On The Door

Hope you can make it along to our not so little soul event in the heart of the cotswolds!

Further details/info from www.cdkm.co.uk or phone 01242 570037

link

Only made it down that way once and was a fair way back but had a great nite

Any "interesting" plays you got lined up??

Guest Johnny One Trout

Sorry off to Brighouse this Friday then half time orange on saturday

link

Give my love to Lee and Sue if you see them on Saturday (Be gentle with Sue she's a sweetie :good: :D )

And we will see ya'll there at Sarries if you are going, I expect we shall hear a few treats onb Friday what with Rob's obscurities and Dez's Mello Souls etc laugh.gif

Guest in town Mikey

It looks like all systems go for tonight.

As long as the snow doesnt come to close to Dursley, and Paula doesnt offer me more than a hot chocolate with bromide in. (little chance there then).

What time are you on Hippo? I'm hopeful I can get in touch with a couple of mates and bring them along too.

Mikey

It looks like all systems go for tonight.

As long as the snow doesnt come to close to Dursley, and Paula doesnt offer me more than a hot chocolate with bromide in. (little chance there then).

What time are you on Hippo? I'm hopeful I can get in touch with a couple of mates and bring them along too.

Mikey

link

--------------

I'm on early doors tonight Mike - 8pm - 'cos when Pete and Neil booked the DJ's for this year I was working commercial do's on Fridays, so this is for fun.

No problems forseen with the weather, so get down early....there's more room at the bar then as well!

Jerry.