Sonny Herman - What About Me - Utopia

Quinvy

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

First heard this around 20 years ago on a Duncan Morris tape... anyone remember him?

Great tune... Alex Jones gives it a spin every once in a while... TIP TOP :ohmy:

ps: Is that Carl Underwood on your avatar Phil... thought you said it was crap! :P

Yes it is Carl Underwood, thought it was a very good looking label. What I actually said was, and I quote "I'm not that keen on it" think there's a subtle difference there Joan. What I meant was I wouldn't buy it, that's all.

Edited by quinvy
Social source share

Yes it is Carl Underwood, thought it was a very good looking label. What I actually said was, and I quote "I'm not that keen on it" think there's a suptle difference there Joan. What I meant was I wouldn't buy it, that's all.

I think you'll find what you actually said was.. and i quote......

"Trouble is, now I've heard it, I'm not keen on it at all." followed by a thmbdn.gif

Think you'll find there's a subtle difference there too Phil.

Anyway... Quinvys Cheap as Chips... what do you reckon... or wouldn't you be seen dead in there! :ohmy:

Social source share

I think you'll find what you actually said was.. and i quote......

"Trouble is, now I've heard it, I'm not keen on it at all." followed by a thmbdn.gif

Think you'll find there's a subtle difference there too Phil.

Anyway... Quinvys Cheap as Chips... what do you reckon... or wouldn't you be seen dead in there! :ohmy:

Thought it was out of order actually.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!