Guest melandthensome

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don't you sleep? jeez you like em fast :ohmy:

the gorgeous blond you were on about in a different thread is the one and only Caroline Gration - and if I've spelt it right that's her user name on here.

Social source share

Blimey! some plays of records someone actually owns - rather than a made up list of tunes they'ed play if they did own them. Now there's a novel idea. Hope it catches on! :ohmy::D:P:D

Social source share

Blimey! some plays of records someone actually owns - rather than a made up list of tunes they'ed play if they did own them. Now there's a novel idea. Hope it catches on! :ohmy::D:P:D

What are you saying Rowly ,we should only talk about records we own..plonker

Bazza

Edited by bazza
Social source share

What are you saying Rowly ,we should only talk about records we own..plonker

Bazza

Blimey that was a quick edit! :P I was just about to send "Hare" in response to your "Burk"! :ohmy:

All I'm saying that I find fictitious playlists of if "i owned this I'd play it" all a bit rediculous!

If I owned Ady's Luther Ingram "Baby Dont You Weep " I'd play that... But I don't so i can't.

Social source share

Blimey that was a quick edit! :P I was just about to send "Hare" in response to your "Burk"! :ohmy:

All I'm saying that I find fictitious playlists of if "i owned this I'd play it" all a bit rediculous!

If I owned Ady's Luther Ingram "Baby Dont You Weep " I'd play that... But I don't so i can't.

Hmmm,the point of my thread was,would this list go down well at a particular venue,nothing more,if you find that ridiculous..dont read it

Bazza

Social source share

Don't you sleep? jeez you like em fast :ohmy:

the gorgeous blond you were on about in a different thread is the one and only Caroline Gration - and if I've spelt it right that's her user name on here.

Yes the delectable Caroline is now a resident on the sunny south coast in Brighton.

Derek

Social source share

Guest melandthensome

:D Kirsty

'Here comes the Night-Owl' :D

:D Rachel

I do apologise for posting rather hastily.........thank you for your info....... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Joan-a-ROO-nee.........NAY......NAY..........NAY. :D

and Thank you 'blackwhite' :D

Mel-'it aint the beat............it's da motion' :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!