Moving on a groove

John Elias

Just wondering what these may fetch.....

Kathy and the Calenders...PLEASE DON'T GO...Port demo....excellent vinyl ,labels M-

Drake and the en-solids....PLEASE LEAVE ME....Alteen(issue)....as above

Ketty Lester...SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID...RCA Victor(issue)vinyl EX....LABELS Ex-sticker residue

Thanks in advance,John.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest martinsbox

Just wondering what these may fetch.....

Kathy and the Calenders...PLEASE DON'T GO...Port demo....excellent vinyl ,labels M- D.J. COPY about £45

Drake and the en-solids....PLEASE LEAVE ME....Alteen(issue)....as above ISSUE about £150

Ketty Lester...SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID...RCA Victor(issue)vinyl EX....LABELS Ex-sticker residue An ISSUE in mint/mint - condition about £50 . . . say £30 to £35 perhaps

Those are the prices I have for those records, so there may be some variation since I got them!

Martin

Social source share

You will never get 150 for Drake & Ensolids, I bought one off here for £75 not long ago, that's the right price. Kathy & calendars 40-50, Ketty lester you can probably still get 75 for

Pete,

Over the past 3 years we've sold 12 Drake & The Ensolids at that price.. 150.00

Kathy & the callenders we've sold 11 @ 75.00 now completely out of stock out of stock..

Ketty Lester we've sold 13 @ 75.00

All three are solid good quality pieces..

All the above were MINT unplayed..though

So Drake @ £75 seems a pretty good buy..

Social source share

Pete,

Over the past 3 years we've sold 12 Drake & The Ensolids at that price.. 150.00

Kathy & the callenders we've sold 11 @ 75.00 now completely out of stock out of stock..

=========================================================================

Hi John whats your next book...THE JM GUIDE TO KNUCKLEYEDS ON THE NORTHERN SCENE mellow.gif

Just jokin mate wow i wish i could get those kinda prices for tunes like Drake & the E.S :shades::(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!