SOULSOURCE RECORD CLUB 2016, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT?

dthedrug

On 10/12/2016 at 21:02, Peter99 said:

Evening All :hatsoff2:

Not posted for ages - apologies. This may well have bee posted because i haven't kept up. Recently bought this - love it. Lady Wray - Do It Again.

Pete

Same ere Pete love it :thumbup: fantastic tune x baz n shelly 

• Helpful 3
Social source share

23 hours ago, hullsoul said:

Merry Christmas one & all

Yep, Merry Christmas everyone. I'm going to spark up my amp in a bit and have a loud soul disco in memory of Little Smith.

Call me sad, call me what you like. I'm doing it and doing it large. :thumbup:

Peter 

Edited by Peter99
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Just now, Peter99 said:

Bought a nice one of these recently so will be kicking off with that - and then breaking all of them! Some of you may remember us clubbing together a few years ago to buy one of these - for Gil! We exchanged a couple of emails! 

Pete

Pete

Thats just a brilliant slab of Northern Soul worthy of any spot anywhere.I missed out on a couple over the years but its a big fave of mine so ill nail it one day but prices are on the up for it

• Helpful 3
Social source share

1 hour ago, Patto said:

Pete

Thats just a brilliant slab of Northern Soul worthy of any spot anywhere.I missed out on a couple over the years but its a big fave of mine so ill nail it one day but prices are on the up for it

Yep, its a super record isn't it. Always remember this playing along side Arin Demain's Silent Treatment. I think they were both Nev Wherry spins but it was a long time ago. I'd love an Arin!

Happy Christmas mate.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Merry Christmas everyone x Cant resist this ...unwrapped it this morning ...was bowled over !!!!! Don't really do "wants lists" but had been looking for this for ages !!! Even some of the big name dealers were honest enough to say they didn't know it !!! Any road ....here is my Christmas pressie (along with some quality fake moustaches for Byrdy )Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you're up to ...Best wishes ....Neil & Dolly xx

• Helpful 3
Social source share

16 minutes ago, Keeper said:

Merry Christmas everyone x Cant resist this ...unwrapped it this morning ...was bowled over !!!!! Don't really do "wants lists" but had been looking for this for ages !!! Even some of the big name dealers were honest enough to say they didn't know it !!! Any road ....here is my Christmas pressie (along with some quality fake moustaches for Byrdy )Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you're up to ...Best wishes ....Neil & Dolly xx

Neil

Merry Christmas to you & Dolly.

New to me matey & very nice..........she spoils you :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Messy crimbo to all sourcers :yes: gonna post later the tunes that santa brought me n shelly this morn :ohmy: omg you better get ready for this :wicked: we're so lucky to have these tunes so thanks to the people that let these go xxxxxxxx big love to you all and thankyou baz n shelly p.s huge thanks to gaz Smith xxxx I couldn't let them go my friend Xx 

Edited by baz1
Social source share

1 minute ago, baz1 said:

Messy crimbo to all sourcers :yes: gonna post later the tunes that santa brought me n shelly this morn :ohmy: omg you better get ready for this :wicked: we're so lucky to have these tunes so thanks to the people that let these go xxxxxxxx big love to you all and thankyou baz n shelly p.s huge thanks to gaz Smith xxxx I couldn't let them go my friend Xx will post them soon ha ha

Social source share

Here we go :D gene townsel LP for walking away,al Greene look what you done for me,Gregg Jackson one for the rd,the lovelites my conscience,Willie Bollinger I won't have to cry no more,Maurice Jackson lucky fellow,Willie fisher put your love on me,Jesse James if you want a love affair,Jackie Wilson it only happens when I look at you,fantastic four live up to what she thinks and jack montgomery don't turn your back on me :wicked:all ov :thumbup: a happy baz n shell ,all will be played tmoz at our own boxing alldayer whilst watching Wednesday v Newcastle ON SILENT on the big TV .that's close to heaven to me xx

• Helpful 1
Social source share

4 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Here we go :D gene townsel LP for walking away,al Greene look what you done for me,Gregg Jackson one for the rd,the lovelites my conscience,Willie Bollinger I won't have to cry no more,Maurice Jackson lucky fellow,Willie fisher put your love on me,Jesse James if you want a love affair,Jackie Wilson it only happens when I look at you,fantastic four live up to what she thinks and jack montgomery don't turn your back on me :wicked:all ov :thumbup: a happy baz n shell ,all will be played tmoz at our own boxing alldayer whilst watching Wednesday v Newcastle ON SILENT on the big TV .that's close to heaven to me xx

Nice present indeed. 

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

13 hours ago, baz1 said:

Top tunes Baz. Summat to take your mind off the devastation on TV. :wicked:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Just gonna share my crimbo present of my lovely wife Yvonne

This was my only ever WANT & a No1 Torch anthem IMHO with a soulful flip  :shhh:

JM spelling mistake on the Vid this is the actual record now in the collection bought of the guy who won it of John's auction in April 2015

On the local Philly label Herb Johnson & The Impacts - I'm So Glad (I Found You)/ Where Are You - Toxsan

Enjoy !!:wink:

Atb Kev :hatsoff2:

Edited by Kev John
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!