Denton Northern Soul

does anyone know if its this coming friday?....missed the last one,as usual reports say i missed another belter of a do...it seems to be growing all the time...think i need to buy tickets rather than risk paying on the door....any info much appreciated....cheers

• Replies 14
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest bertie97
does anyone know if its this coming friday?....missed the last one,as usual reports say i missed another belter of a do...it seems to be growing all the time...think i need to buy tickets rather than risk paying on the door....any info much appreciated....cheers

Guest bertie97

Hi Rob,

No worries on this one at Denton British Legion{last Friday of every month}.Booked up for the next three years.On this Friday 29th Sept.It's a top night{see members photos}

ATB Steve

Hey Steve

Looking foreward to it. Sorry missed the last one, at the Isle of Wight. By all acounts it was a bellter. Seen the pictures everyone looked as if they were having a rare old time. Got any timetable for D.Js and a play list. Will Dave Stubbs be playing Freddie Butler Save your love for me baby :shades:

See you all Friday

Hey Steve

Looking foreward to it. Sorry missed the last one, at the Isle of Wight. By all acounts it was a bellter. Seen the pictures everyone looked as if they were having a rare old time. Got any timetable for D.Js and a play list. Will Dave Stubbs be playing Freddie Butler Save your love for me baby :D

See you all Friday

nocker..... :D:( ....any chance you gonna make it before last orders??.... :D:(:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rob,

No worries on this one at Denton British Legion{last Friday of every month}.Booked up for the next three years.On this Friday 29th Sept.It's a top night{see members photos}

ATB Steve

please post some more details on this one , as its not on the october events calendar

forthcoming dates , start and finish times , ticket and door prices etc

thanks a lot

ps:- found some of the details here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...p;event_id=3335

Edited by soundsOKEH