Sandra Wright - wounded woman LP

Donkit

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

15 minutes ago, dean jj said:

Actually it does...snuck out in the mad rush of releases as Stax imploded. I have held one in my hands in Expansions back in the eighties [and I'm not mistaking it for the reissue-sold 100's of those] and foolishly sold it to someone other than me.

dean

Believe it when I see one to be fair

• Helpful 1
Social source share

30 minutes ago, dave pinch said:

Believe it when I see one to be fair

I sentiment that could be applied to an awful lot of records talked about on Soul Source! Gents both the Demon and Soul Brother reissues are described as...reissues not 'previously unreleased' material. I have no reason to fabricate this information: its not like I've got one to sell!

dean

Social source share

1 hour ago, dean jj said:

I sentiment that could be applied to an awful lot of records talked about on Soul Source! Gents both the Demon and Soul Brother reissues are described as...reissues not 'previously unreleased' material. I have no reason to fabricate this information: its not like I've got one to sell!

dean

I agree with that dean... would still like to see it tho

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Did it have the same design picture sleeve Dean,from memory,or,was it a plain sleeved promo or something ? I don't think anyone was aware it had actually sneaked out….See you soon mate hopefully.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Yes of course Dean, Expansion/John A.    I'm not disbelieving you mate,just genuinely interested. What I was asking was if you could remember if the sleeve was the same design/artwork etc as the Demon release, or if it had a very different design or" plain" type sleeve. 

Social source share

Gosh Mr. Plumb have a sit down,

We're talking nearly thirty years ago and the only reason I remember is because I regretted not buying it myself. If I recall I put it up on the wall and I don't think it was there for more than an hour. No I don't remember who got it. Yes Ivor, proper sleeve and, I think, green Truth labels not white. As I say, only remember it as a missed opportunity...Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything.

dean

• Helpful 1
Social source share

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 09:26, Steve Plumb said:

I think this needs a 'look in your box' separate thread as i'm sure 100's more need to know about this bombshell from the dark horse that is Mr Johnson :-)

Someone out there must have bought it and others may have further info?

Cheers

Steve

someone has now started a new thread in 'look in yer box' :-)

Social source share