Heywood Civic Soul

Citizen P

I know that this is a bit previous, but I'll be out of the country for the rest of the week with no access :angry:

So

Friday 6th October sees another big night of of quality Soul down at

Heywood Civic Centre

Church Street

Heywood

this months guest DJs Kev Murphy & John Mitchell

plus the usual shennagins from Steven and meself

8 til 1.30 --- £5 otd

Dennis will be there too, flogging T Shirts, posters etc and if anybody would like to book a table for record sales etc. just gizza ring.

07768 273765 Me

07771 997651 Ste.

See y'all

Tony

Edited by tonyp
  • Replies 19
  • Views 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yes this is a bit previous to say the least! now i know what you meant in the last post when you said "I'll still be glowing!" you wasn't meaning you'd be radioactive at all then huh?! :yes:

i aint been on here for most of these past two weeks as my co-worker has gone on her jollie's also and i've now got so much work on that i don't even get chance to have a read even, let alone reply to anything so i've just seen this now! (yes i do come on here at work! :lol: )

anyway, i'm defo coming to this one m8y and there's gonna be quite a few of us from all accounts, as it's my fella's m8's birthday that day so we're gonna pay him in as a lil birthday treat! aww ain't we kind!? :yes:

cya's all there - can't wait!

wAvy :)

yes this is a bit previous to say the least! now i know what you meant in the last post when you said "I'll still be glowing!" you wasn't meaning you'd be radioactive at all then huh?! :P

i aint been on here for most of these past two weeks as my co-worker has gone on her jollie's also and i've now got so much work on that i don't even get chance to have a read even, let alone reply to anything so i've just seen this now! (yes i do come on here at work! :wicked: )

anyway, i'm defo coming to this one m8y and there's gonna be quite a few of us from all accounts, as it's my fella's m8's birthday that day so we're gonna pay him in as a lil birthday treat! aww ain't we kind!? :lol:

cya's all there - can't wait!

wAvy :lol:

I'm Back.

I was working BTW. :angry:

CD will be waitng

Don't forget the beer :wicked:

Tony

ahh so it wasnt a hol after all! tehehehe! so it is radioactiveness! :yes: lol

yes pint of beer waiting - well, i'll come up an say hiya first! my fella said (after we were discussing this conversation) that it should be payment enough that we come and support you at the civic hall! :lol:

but i ain't that tight! hahahaha!

cya's both (you and Steve) there Tony! wink.gif

wAvy :(

lmao! i'll go with your point (A.) as i think that, that is the truth, the whole truth, and nuts sing on the roof!

it must be good stuff anyway, as it always gets me up dancing! :D

l8r - wAvy

right to all you ppl who's reading this, i think you should all come down to the Heywood Civic - this Friday (6th) M62, j21 - then drive your asses down to centre of Heywood and you can't really miss it as it's that big a venue with a great wooden sliiiiidy floor (so no need for all that smelly Imperial Leather talc, might i add! :yes: ) + some fantasic DJ's playing some gr8 tunes! :thumbsup:

So c'mon already - only a fiver - yes! only £5 on the door peeps - bargain! AND the real plus for all you ladies is: the toilets arn't smelly and lots of mirrors too! :thumbsup:ARE THERE ANY TAKERS?!

seriously guys, it's a top night every time i go and the venue really is gr8 - the floor's massive. if you haven't been before then please give it a try. :lol::thumbsup:

thx for readin!

wAvy :yes:

Edited by wAvy

oops so it is - sorry that's because i lived in Rochdale for the last 10 years and only moved back to my home town of Heywood one and half years ago! so although the body is here, the mind still thinks it's elsewhere! :P

but yea, i thought your 'bump' was a bit, well not 'selling' it enough Tony! and so i thought i need to step in and do summat about it! :P

sorry - it's your gig, i know. i'll shut up now! :D

roger and out wAvy :lol:

but yea, i thought your 'bump' was a bit, well not 'selling' it enough Tony! and so i thought i need to step in and do summat about it! :P

:P

Bumping can put people off, much more interesting (and colorful :lol: ) too read wavys post

Sorry back on topic now :D

Bumping can put people off....

mebbe Baz but summat has to be done! - oh no, am i bumping this thread again?! well mebbe it's cos u crazy peeps don't know what you're missin! :P

but thx for your compliment! :lol:

wAvy :P

Edited by wAvy

no i ain't on the staff, but not many ppl can boast a northern soul 'do' right on their doorstep - literally! and for that reason i will fight to keep it alive! unsure.gif (eye of the tiger - thrill of the fight - do-de do-dee do-do de do-de dooo deeee! etc,etc! - i won't sing 'disco' again as all hell broke loose last time on here lmffao!) :ohmy::thumbsup:

but not only that i really enjoy myself every time i go there! must be the tunes maaaaan!

teehehehehee!

wAvy :huh:

ahh Tony, i see you've found the colour button at last! :yes:

no i can't see the banner from my house as my house is behind the civic! :yes: i have seen it tho and very nice it is too! yes.gif

did you have that made yourself or is it on loan off the civc hall?

wAvy

btw, really looking forward to tonight! can't wait!

Edited by wAvy

very good!

i notice that my posts lately (when i want to use colour) have done the same as what your post has done, and left the HTML code in?!

i wonder why that happens? i end up going back in my post and editing it to take it out. very annoying - incidentally, if any moderators/administrators are reading this then could you sort it out pls?!

ta very much!

wAvy