Bus From London To Wolverhampton Allniter This Saturday

Guest Andy BB

Alright cockles?

We've had some seats come up on the bus from London To New Century Soul allniter this Saturday (30th Sept).

Leaving London Saturday afternoon at about 4ish picking up from a handy pub near a tube station arriving in Wolverhampton in time for the soul night then coming back after the alllniter ends.

Also stopping in at some Truck Stop or other just off the M1 to pick up Johnny bloody Gamelli so if you're in MK we can get you there. (annoy the driver if you like and you're somewhere in between to get picked up at)

A ridiculously cheap £25 gets you your travel, entry into the do's, and you get a free 45! Bonkers.

Drop me a message if you're interested. We've got half a dozen spaces.

Cheers

• Replies 3
  • Views 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest in town Mikey

Andy

Are Rob and Kerry going?

I think I might come along to this one too. Unless I get arrested for venting my spleen at the City players in the afternoon.

No mate - Rob's away and I'm not sure I could control Kerry without him there...

:thumbsup:

And, there's more chance of bumping into you at a soul night than the rest of that lot these days... lazy buggers.

Guest in town Mikey

No mate - Rob's away and I'm not sure I could control Kerry without him there...

:thumbsup:

And, there's more chance of bumping into you at a soul night than the rest of that lot these days... lazy buggers.

Got an email of Kerry yesterday. He and Jools are off on holiday Friday, or some such lame excuse.

Mine if I dont make it up there, is I am tired after the football. Now thats a probber job young uns excuse

Source Advert